Chapter 42

Salam 😁
❤️❤️This was supposed to be a quick update but I had technical difficulties with electricity power since Sunday.🌝💔💔💔
Basically I was a cave woman since Sunday but now I'm back😁
To the story...

******************************************

"How are you going to get in?" Salim wondered.

He had asked his men to withdraw back and allow Layla and her five hooded friends do their job.

"Alpha is my handiwork. Even though I made it to be impenetrable like Tawfiq wanted, I can find a way around it's security walls."

Alpha was the name of the security system Tawfiq was using at his home. Salim vaguely remembered Tawfiq saying he had acquired it from an Italian company and it was the only one of it's kind. Salim hadn't thought the Italian company had anything to do with Layla at that time.

A mafia leader and a business woman.
She was smart.
How was she related to Dean then?

"I know you know your job but I don't know if six of you can do everything."

Layla was typing away on a laptop and she stopped when she heard what Salim said.

"I was bringing just two. And even they could have handled it. But I thought of the hostage situation and that's how I've got five of my best here. I know you're scared for your brother but I know what I'm doing." She went back to typing on the laptop.

She typed for a while before she looked at her people who were standing there patiently waiting for her orders.

"Ladies, 5 secondi per superare il cancello." (5 seconds to get past the gate.)

Ladies.

They were women?
Salim hadn't thought of it but now as he took full notice of them in the dark, he realized they were actually not so muscly. They were in black from head to toe and they all had their faces covered with masks.

"I wish we could talk more but we've got to go." She closed her laptop and placed it into Salim's unexpected hands.

"We'll be back in a while. Ladies. Andiamo." (Let's go) She ordered and they all followed her without hesitation.

From the way they were fully clothed and looked bulky, Salim was positive they had weapons underneath their clothes.

The six women headed closer to the gate and a few seconds the huge gates began to lift from the ground... and it stopped.

Salim's eyes widened in shock.

The gate had just lifted about 8 inches off the ground. That was it??? After all she did to break the firewall she herself had created?
To say Salim was disappointed was an understatement.

But right before his eyes, all the women rolled right under the gate and disappeared from their view behind the gate.

"Even I can't easily penetrate Alpha." Layla commented before rolling underneath the gate.

Right after she rolled away, the gates came down again with a loud thud.

Salim was stunned.

But he put his feelings aside and fervently hoped Layla and her friends would be able to save everyone whiles reducing the number of bodies they piled up.

There was a reason you didn't just call the Calvary unless it was absolutely necessary.

He had seen Bella in action before. And she had once been in the Calvary too. Death didn't faze them. They'd kill without thinking. And that was why Salim prayed they'd consider the fact that they were on foreign soil and would not necessarily kill anyone.
But who was he kidding though? Dean had told him it would be messy.