Chapter 66

Salam
Enjoy.
MATURE SCENE ‼️🚶🏿‍♀️
I said MATURE...not steamy... I repeat MATURE.⚠️⚠️⚠️
So the kids💀🚶🏿‍♀️💔😂😂😂please move along.

******************************************

"That one." Zaira smirked.

It had been a few weeks now and things were going back to normal pretty quickly.
There was a trial still ongoing for all the people who were involved with helping Yasmine and her people.

Zayan had his final trial in a week.

Karim had spent quality time with Jafar and Hamid and he could tell they wouldn't want to cross his path ever again.

Zaira was now able to walk around for a while but not for long so she needed someone to be around her at times. She had gradually started to rely on Karim more and Karim couldn't be more ecstatic.

A few days ago, she had talked to Karim about everything that happened since she was taken. Karim knew it was hard on her but he knew it was her way of saying she was getting over the past.

And yes. Karim was still a virgin and his dad wouldn't stop asking him if he still was. They had kissed but that was as far as they'd gone.

Karim had also talked about getting a divorce from their American marriage. Zaira hadn't mind since they'd still be married Islamically.

Today, Karim had asked her to go for a ride with him and she had instantly agreed because she hadn't left the grounds since she arrived. She had asked at one point but Karim had said it was for her safety since they didn't know if everyone who was involved had been captured yet.

But today, Karim had decided it would be nice to drive around the city with her. They'd sightsee from the car so no one would see them. So it was safe.

Now they were all dressed both in Karim's clothes-she found it better to wear-in the palace garage picking out a car.

"Um no." Karim shook his head.

Zaira pouted.

"I'm sorry but any other car but that one."

"Why!? You said I could pick any car." Zaira whined.

"I know and I'm sorry but you can choose any other car. There's the Mercedes...there's even other sports cars." Karim tried to get her to change her mind.

But that car was off limits and it had been made very clear to him.

"But I like that one. Why can't we take it?"

"Because my dad got it customized for him specifically. It just arrived about a week ago."

"So? It's still just a car."

"It's not just a car. It's my dad's car. I'm not even allowed in it let alone drive it. Only mom is allowed in it." Karim explained.

"That makes it more exciting." Zaira smirked.

"I don't think I'd want to use my whole year's allowance to get him another customized car, Zaira."

The car was very expensive. It would put a huge dent in Karim's account if he were to get one. He wasn't ready to live a simple life with a mere 6 figures in his account.

"Please! Imagine the adrenaline rush. It's like we're stealing it. And besides, losing a year's allowance won't kill you. Let's take it...please."

Karim didn't want to take it.
He looked at her hesitantly.