Chapter 18

Salam.
Okay so I said double updates so here it is.
Yipeee Chapter 18.
And oh I hope y'all remember Michael? He's a friend of Karim from London when they were there...he's the guy who even showed him Tawfiq's picture after Karim thought he was dead? I hope y'all do.
Let's go on then.

*****************************************************

"Hello mate." Michael greeted through whatever means he was video calling Karim.

Karim was just casually using his laptop in Daneen's room as she slept when it turned dark. Only for Michael's face to pop up the next minute. Hackers.

"What did you do to my laptop?" Karim's eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Absolutely nothing. It's been a week now but I have information and I can't have anyone listening in on us." Michael shrugged nonchalantly.

"Which app?"
There was no symbol anywhere just his full screen covered with Michael's face.

"Not an app. I just hacked the system and got into your camera. It's pretty much what all security agencies do. Just you don't see them, they see you." Michael explained.

Karim just nodded in understanding. Everyone knew that somehow someway someone was watching them through their camera.

"So what do you have?"

Michael took out a file which Karim was sure contained Zaira's information. He opened it.

"Well. First things first, her name isn't actually Zaira Abdul Rahman. It's Zaira Sulayman." Michael revealed.

"Wow. I have a fake marriage with a fake person."

He should have seen that coming.

"Unfortunately. Well Mr. and Mrs. Sulayman had two kids. Zaira and Zureiya. Zaira was the youngest and the good Muslim. Perfect child. Her sister was 3 years older. Not a hijabi like her sister or that perfect but they were very close. According to her neighbors."

"She has a sister? Amazing."

"Actually had. Her sister and her parents died over a year ago. Car accident. Her sister was driving."

"Maybe that explains why she is messed up?" Karim tried to understand.

"I'm not so sure. They died in the UAE in a rental car."

What on Earth? Is that why she hated Karim? Because he's crown prince of the country that took away her family? Shouldn't her anger be directed to his father and not him?

He hadn't started any official royal work even. So why was she on about him?

"The Emirates!?" Karim exclaimed.

"Yeah man. It says here that they were on vacation from Qatar. Where they are originally from." Michael continued.

So she was Qatari.

"I haven't explained why I think she's messed up. When she was 15, a missing notice was sent out by her parents for her. To them she was missing but two months later she was found living with a guy literally at the other end of the country. Here's her picture before she got missing." Michael removed a picture from the files to show it to him.

The picture showed a girl wearing a full black abaya with a black hijab around her head. She was smiling as the picture was taken. This was Zaira? What happened to her then?

"Were her parents abusive? Why would a 15 year old ran away from her parents to live with a guy if they weren't abusive?" Karim was sure something was wrong somewhere.