Chapter 63

Salam
Enjoyyyy😮😚
Warning ⚠️ A bit steamy...maybe the steamiest I've written 💀💀💔
Trust me, I'm a good girl🤭🤭💀💀💔😂😂😂😂
I'll tell you when so y'all good kids like me need to skip🤭🤭💀😂😂
But I know y'all won't anyways.

******************************************

Karim dried both himself and Zaira up before stepping out of the bathroom. His clothes were still wet sticking to him.

He placed Zaira gently on the bed.

She hadn't said a word apart from nodding her head to answer any question after Karim had started washing her. She just kept glancing at him every now and then.

Karim noticed it but didn't say anything.

She lay on the bed just watching him drying his hair out.

"Are you sure you don't want to wear anything now? My hands are cold." Karim chuckled and blew warm air into his hands.

Honestly, they weren't. He just wanted to break the silence.
It worked though. Because Zaira started to speak.

"I know how to get them warm." Zaira smiled tightly.

"How?" Karim asked curiously.

"Give me your hand?" She stretched her hands.

Karim looked at her weirdly before placing his hands in hers.

"How are you going to..."

Before Karim could say anything else, Zaira had placed his hands on her breast.

Karim's eyes widened. Was she a demon or something? She was doing everything to break his last control.

He looked at her before looking at where his hands were. The only thing in between was her bra. And weirdly enough his hands became warmer. So did every part of him.

The last bit of control he had, broke.

Steamy mature bit⚠️

He grabbed her chin lightly before crashing his lips on hers.

Zaira moaned when Karim left her lips to attack her neck, kissing her and taking her in like she was the air he needed.
Karim's hand never moved from her breasts as he gave them the needed attention. Zaira cried out in pleasure.

"Ka...rim...don't...stop."

Karim climbed over her holding his weight with his hands.

Zaira didn't realize Karim had unhooked her bra but all she realized was Karim using one hand to get rid of her bra whiles the other held unto her neck possessively.

She had no idea Karim had a possessive dominant side to him. He always seemed just...Karim. Soft and calm.
But boy was she wrong.

Karim threw the discarded bra on the ground and pulled back.

His eyes were hooded with lust as he took her in.

Zaira couldn't handle the wait.

"Please..."

What did she want?

Him.
All of him.

Karim smirked before dipping his mouth down to her breast.

A gasp escaped Zaira because she wasn't expecting it.

His hands worked on one breast whiles his mouth took charge of the other.