Chapter 7

Salaam.
So this chapter was supposed to be up earlier but Wattpad lost the chapter and it got me angry 🙂😂😒
So I didn't rewrite it until now.
But I'm over it.
So let the games begin.

************************************

"So what do we do now?" Nick pondered.

"Let's just go home. We might find a number to call in the suitcase. Hopefully it's just the ID card that's inside. Right Karim?" Dean asked from the driver's seat.

There was something else in the suitcase. Just a piece of paper. But it could ruin everything. But he wouldn't tell his uncle about it.

" Just the ID. " Karim answered.

They drove for a while until they got to their house. It hadn't changed just been improved. But Karim still remembered him.

Nick entered first and proceeded to screaming for his mother.

"Mom! We're back!"

Karim saw his Aunt Bella come from the living room. Behind her was Aunt Halima.

"Karim. How are you?! We've missed you." Isabella exclaimed and went ahead to hug him and he hugged her back.

She let him go and he went to hug his Aunt Halima.

"Aunt Halima."

"Karim. How are you doing?" Karim knew what they were referring to.

He just ignored the pain and smiled.

"I'm doing good."

"And how is that cute little baby of yours. The one your mom won't let go of." Halima mumbled the last part to his hearing and he chuckled.

"She's good. Alhamdulilah. Healthy and strong."

Just then they heard loud footsteps from upstairs. And down came Arthur and Iman. Rushing towards Karim.

"Karim! You are here." Arthur beamed at him.

"Yes I am." He returned the smile. He had grown bigger since the last vacation.

"We've been waiting ages for you." Iman grinned at him.

Her brown skin glittering like pearls under the lighting. She was just a sight to behold.

"Well I'm here now."

"We can't wait to play all the time with you and..."

Nick cut them off.
"And he's tired from his trip. So why don't you guys go upstairs and play with Jamil, Hanan and Sienna."

Jamil was his uncle Zain's second child. He was just 5 years old. And Hanan was the third. She was just 2 years old. Whiles Sienna was Uncle Dean's daughter. She was 3.

"Well Jamil and Hanan are asleep and Sienna is just awake, staring. She's scary." Arthur whispered to Karim.

Sienna was a special girl. She liked to observe stuff a lot. Sometimes it was weird.

"Karim is also tired so let him get some rest first." Nick insisted.

"Your brother is right." Isabella added.

Arthur just huffed and walked upstairs mumbling something about Adults always being right. Iman hugged Karim and ran upstairs.

"Where's Zain?" Dean asked.

"He's been called on short notice to work. He will be back soon." Halima explained.

Karim just nodded as he followed Nick upstairs to the guest room.