Chapter 8

Salaam.
Another chapter?!
Again!
Yhh yhh I know I'm amazing 👀😁🤷‍♀️🙄😂😂
Let's get on with it then.
I just can't wait for the story to unfold.

************************************

"I know, mama. I'm sorry. My suitcase got lost at the airport that's why I couldn't call you." Karim explained to his mother.

"I thought you were missing or worse. If your Uncle hadn't called us I would have gotten a heart attack." Naima said.

"I'm almost 21. Getting lost isn't something that's possible." Karim chuckled.

He had told his Uncle that the airport had found his suitcase and had told him to bring the other suitcase. His uncle hadn't had a problem with believing him.

"I know. I was just so scared. You know I don't do well with you being far away."

It was true. Anytime Karim was outside the country she'd call like every hour. It was annoying at first. Until Karim realized that it was because he was kidnapped as a kid when they had traveled for vacation. It had done some damage to her.

" I know mama. But I'm okay. Don't worry no one can hurt your strong son. I'm not defenceless anymore. That's why dad trained me."

His dad did not want him to be weak in case anything happened. Because something always did. Especially when you were next in line to the throne.

" I'm glad you are okay. Anyways have you found your soul mate yet? " His mom said excitedly and Karim couldn't help but laugh.

"Mama I just got here yesterday. Dad didn't meet you until years later. Slow down. If it happens it happens." Hopefully not.

"If it does I want to be the first to know."

"You are a hopeless romantic."

"You can't blame me." She exclaimed.

Karim laughed.
"Tell Dad I'm okay. I will call him later."

"I will."

"Okay, mama. I have to go. Nick is waiting for me."

"Sure. Don't let me keep you."

"Okay. Bye..."

"Wait! Aren't you forgetting something?" His mother said to him.

He just chuckled.

"I love you, mama"

"I love me too." She sighed dramatically.

Karim laughed hard at that.

"Bye mama."

"Bye. I love you."

Karim smiled and ended the call.
He went out of his room and entered Nick's room. He was playing FIFA.

Nick handed him a controller which he gladly took. At least someone he could beat at the game.

His dad and mom were just masters of the game. It was really weird playing with them only to lose. He had stopped playing with them before his pride was hurt any further.

"Madrid." Karim chose.
"Barcelona."

"El Classico." They bought said in unison.

"I saw your post with the captain of Madrid." Nick said as he chose his jersey color.

"Yeah. He came to tour the city and met dad and I." Karim said.

He was actually happy when he met him. He was his favorite player.