Chapter 47

Salam
So #MissionFindingZaira??
#SavingZaira101??
#WewantZairabackandAlive??

😁😁Y'all hype about this...Anyways to the story then‼️‼️🥵

Enjoy...

******************************************

"Okay." Naima nodded in understanding.

Tawfiq frowned.

"That's it? Okay? No 'You could get hurt? You could die? Karim could die?'"

Tawfiq was expecting her to talk him out of it at least. But after all these years, Naima had finally agreed to something he was basically hesitant about. Bummer.

"We've been married for what? 22 years? Even if I beg you not to do anything dangerous, you still will, as long as you believe it will protect us. So, yeah. I'm not going to try and talk you out of this. And since you're not going alone, I'm a bit hopeful. Just don't die. Please."

"I won't. In Shaa Allah." Tawfiq nodded.

"So what now?" Naima questioned.

"Now, Dean and Salim are questioning the men who survived. We want to get something out of them, a location, even a clue as to where we can find Yasmine and Hamid."

"I guess you'll be busy for a while then." Naima smiled tightly.

"Yes. But never too busy for you. You can come to the ground floor anytime." Tawfiq pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

"What if I want something that requires a room?" Naima slyly said.

"A room you say? All you need to do is give me a call. Don't say anything. Just a call. And I'll come running." Tawfiq smirked and traced his fingers on her cheeks lightly.

"I'll keep your word to it." Naima stood on her toes, held unto his neck with one hand and kissed it.

She felt Tawfiq stiffen slightly.

She buried her face in his neck and bit lightly before kissing it again.

Naima exhaled a soft breath before standing on her feet fully.

"You better go now." She smirked.

"Huh? What? Our room?" Tawfiq was confused for a second.

Naima was a wicked seductress when needed. And she knew how to get him so easily.

She chuckled.

"Not our room. To Dean and Salim of course. I'll be inside our room." Naima smiled and pegged his jaw lightly.

Tawfiq's mouth dropped a fraction as he watched Naima sashay away into the inner room.

Tawfiq bit his lower lip and rubbed his face harshly.

You've got something to do. Remember?

He thought to himself. He shook his head vigorously and stepped out before he began to lose his memory on what exactly he had to do.

**

"Anything so far?" Tawfiq asked Dean.

"So far, I can tell they're not afraid of dying. I think they actually believe dying is a better option for them." Dean shrugged.

"But there has to be something that ticks them." Karim added.

"Karim is right." Bella stepped in.

"I'm not afraid of dying. But I'm afraid of Dean or the kids dying." She continued.

"Family." Tawfiq concluded.