Chapter 25

Salam 🥳
I'm on a roll here right?????🥴🥴😬😬
Updating before Sunday???
Yep😁😁🎉🎉
And Hopefully Insha Allah it will be continuously so😁
Enjoy 🥴😁
And oh...forgive the time jump but it's necessary.😬

*****************************************

3 months later

Karim entered the house to see Zaira feeding Samia as the latter spluttered the food all over her dress from her mouth.
Zaira frowned jokingly. She hadn't seen him yet.

"If you don't eat your food I'm gonna have to tell dada you were a bad baby today." Zaira nodded for more effect.

"Da-da?" Karim heard her say.

She loved to say that or maybe because that was the only thing she could say.

Samia pouted at Zaira and smiled later on when she saw Karim from afar.

"Da-da!" She screamed her heart out.

"Yes, dada. I'm going to tell him you've been a bad girl wasting all your food." Zaira said again.

Samia started bouncing up and down in her high chair and pointed behind Zaira.

"Da-da!" She shouted again.

Zaira turned to see Karim and smiled.

"Hey darling." She smiled

He smiled.

Okay pause.

Recap over the last 3 months.

After Karim had hugged her and thanked her for saving his life, everything changed and when we say everything, it means everything.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Zaira still hadn't acquired her citizenship and they rarely had visits from the office anymore and when Karim enquired about it they blamed it on some changes in government procedures or whatever.

Karim had started working at CaPeCo soon after the Basmah incident. He sent Samia to work for 2 weeks but in the 3rd week, he gave in to Zaira's request to let Samia stay home with the promise that if anything went wrong, he was given the right to hunt her down and kill her. So he did partially. He was so anxious that he had called his Aunt to check up on them constantly with the excuse that Zaira couldn't take care of a baby yet.

A week later though his anxiety left and he began to leave them with no supervision. Every weekend though, he'd go to the shooting range with his aunt who was like the best shooter in the world and he was gradually thought how to never miss a target. After that, his uncle would teach him to fight better and constantly very constantly too constantly -it was very annoying- that he'd be considered ready if he could pin his dad or his uncle down for 3 seconds.

Over the course of 3 months he was getting good at shooting but hell he couldn't even pin his uncle down for a millisecond without getting choked to death or something.

He understood the essence of fighting to protect. He understood all the stuff his dad thought now but he still wasn't ready if he couldn't pin his uncle down. That was basically unfair because he was a hitman. He was trained to kill for years and he had only been thought for 3 months.

Getting back to Zaira though, they had kissed multiple times, more than he could count and all were initiated by Zaira and broken off by Karim when Zaira was taking it too far. She wanted to be held and touched everywhere but Karim wasn't ready to go that far yet and call him a prude or whatever but he wasn't going to allow temptation to get the best of him. He was a growing man and he wasn't sure he had the willpower to stop anything from happening if it started.