Chapter 22

Salam 🥂
No long talk👀😂😂I'm farrrr behind schedule but yhhh we move🚶🏾‍♀️❗️
Enjoyyyy🙂👑🥂

********************************************

"She's not seeing anyone today." The lady behind the desk brushed Karim off.

"If you could just tell her Karim wants to see her I'm sure she will understand." Karim told her.

He just needed to see Anita and see if he could get a job here for the mean time. Depending if he could come with Samia who was currently in her carrier asleep. All she ever did was sleep.

The lady stood up from her seat.

"Look here mister. We don't just allow anyone to see the CEO here. You need an appointment months before you get to see her. Besides what shows you haven't put bombs around that supposed baby of yours." She glared at Samia.

Karim looked at her weirdly. She thought he was a terrorist because he was called Karim? Even if he was, he sure as hell wouldn't place a bomb around a baby.

"I'm sorry." Karim stepped back.

"For?"

"Your job." Karim mumbled.
She looked at him like he was mad.

He took out his phone and called his dad. That was a bit low but she just insulted him and he really needed to see Anita today.

"Salam mu Alaykum. Karim?" His dad answered.

"Wa Alaykum Salam. Yh dad. I'm at CaPeCo right now and someone doesn't want me to see Aunt Anita." Karim informed. He was acting like a child but still.

"Why?"

"Well, she thinks I'm a terrorist or something of the sorts. She even thinks I've put bombs around Samia." Karim chuckled.

"That's a bit low. Let me call Anita."

The line ended.

"I'll just wait over here. So you feel a bit safe." Karim smiled sarcastically.

"You better leave now too whiles you're at it."

A few minutes later the elevator door opened to reveal Anita on a phone call.

She walked towards the desk.

"Ma'am, I'm glad you're here. This boy..."

"This boy, man, if I say so myself, is the son of my partner. Does that ring any bells?" Anita interrupted her rant.

Her eyes widened at the revelation. Everyone knew that CaPeCo was affiliated with the UAE in terms of petroleum. And everyone also knew the king of the Emirates had a large share in the company.

"I like you Anne. I don't want you to get bombed anytime soon. So why don't you get going home...forever? You know safety and all?" Anita smiled mischievously.

The lady or as Anita revealed, Anne couldn't speak or move a muscle.

"You can start packing when you restore your mobility skills. Come on, Karim."

Karim just chuckled and followed Anita.

**

Karim was currently sitting in Anita's office as they talked.