Chapter 41

Salam.
I told y'all I'm dedicated now😁🥺❤️
Anyways, remember me in your dua🥺❤️😄
I hope you like it.

******************************************

"I don't get why you're doing this! You never really loved Hamid! And neither did he! So why go through all this trouble!" Tawfiq was furious at her request.

"Oh darling, Hamid's not the bigger picture here. He's the only way I get what I want. I'm not originally a member of Al Kiyan and since I'm not a man too, I can't take over the throne. But Hamid can. When he takes over, I become Queen and my little boy becomes crown prince.  And Malik turns 20, I'll force Hamid off the throne for my son to take over. I'm telling you again. I'm a genius." She happily sighed.

"So you're just using Hamid?" Tawfiq couldn't believe his ears.

Hamid would never agree to be a pawn in her game. He'd never let go of rights to the throne just because Yasmine wanted that. He only cared about his own self and nothing more.

"Oh yes. But he doesn't know that. I'm just his obsessed estranged wife going through any lengths to get him back."

"So. I hope you don't need any more encouragement. Here's what we're going to do. You're going to sign a few papers that show that as the head of Al Fayasi, your withdrawing all rights to the throne and transferring it to Al Kiyan. You'll make a video stating your reasons for such actions and why your words are final and not to be gone against. You're also going to call the head warden at that hole you've put Hamid in and tell them all charges against him have been dropped, after you realized he had never been involved in the crime. You'll request his immediate release without question. Are we clear?" She cocked her head with a smile.

Karim listened to her as she spoke. She had not mentioned Zaira's brother's name. They were never really going to get him na for her. And there she was, doing the worst for them.

"You were never going to get Zaira's brother out, were you?" Karim commented.

"Oh him? I have no need for him. He knows too much so it's better he stays where he is." She shrugged.

Tawfiq sighed.

"You're asking me to do the impossible, Yasmine. Even if I do what you want, the council won't just accept it. Just because I signed a few papers and made a video. Besides they know I'm being held hostage. Nothing I send out during this time will be accepted as true." Tawfiq pointed out.

"Darling. You'd be surprised the number of council members and Emirs who want you gone. If a majority of them decide to accept it without any explanation, there's nothing anyone can do." She smirked.

And that was why Tawfiq trusted no one. Even though they had never gone against him, he knew a lot of the people in authority weren't his biggest fan. He never really trusted them but he also didn't see them as deadly threats. He was going to make every single one of them who were involved with this regret everything.

"So upon your unfortunate demise after a group of unknown bandits attacked your home, your final decision to atone for your sins of incarcerating your own cousin was put out and accepted by your beloved council." She paused and a second later someone handed her a phone. "So first things first. You're going to call the head warden of La Yumkin Aikhtiraquh and order him to let Hamid go."

She stretched out her hands with the phone in hand. Tawfiq just glared and didn't try to take the phone.

"I'm not sure you were encouraged enough. I didn't want to go this far." She sighed pitifully.
"I've got bombs placed around your whole house. If you don't do as I say, I'm bringing the whole house down on your family. Even your small family in hiding. The whole house will fall on them wherever they're hiding and even if they manage to survive because they're highly secured, imagine the burden you and them will carry because the death of everyone else will be on your heads. So. It's very simple. Just your lives and I let everyone else go. They get to still be royals anyways. So win-win." She grinned with excitement.