Interview‼️❤️

Interview with Marinette6566
One of the winners of the contest I held recently.
PS:
F-FarakhanRashid
M-Marinette6566

********************************************

F-Salam mu Alaykum

M-Wa Alaykum Salam

F-How are you doing?

M-I'm doing good, Alhamdulilah. Thanks for asking.

F-May we know your name and your age?

M-My real name is Maria Qureshi and I'm 13 years old. (Lol I feel too young to be on this platform, I don't know.)

F-Don't we all😂💔

F-How did you find any of my books?

M- I was always interested in reading books from the romantic genre (God, I feel so embarrassed even saying this.) I thought about romantic arranged marriages. Usually there are a bunch of drama in marriages(based on movies) I searched it up and scrolled down, finding the best one in feed. Then I chose your book.

F-Did you read my books in sequence?
Or you chanced upon them separately?

M-I've read the books in sequence.

F-What keeps you reading/writing?

M-I guess it's the passion for reading. Reading is amazing and there's so much to reading in Wattpad. (I know I'm supposed to choose between reading or writing but I'll answer both) Writing. I want to get better at writing and challenge myself to become a better writer.

F-Which book is you favorite out of the books I've written?

M-Hmmm. This is sooooo  hard to choose. I really want to skip this question.
My favorite book would be Exposed. I loved how the plot worked and there was so much suspense. AMAZING. Honestly, you can even sell this book to a bigger platform. Everything is set so nicely and there is always problems. Which is sad... but that's what makes your books so good.

F-Awnnn Jazak Allah 🤧❤️❤️😭

F-Who would you choose? Tawfiq or Karim? And why?

M-Hmmm...okay this is really hard but I'd probably choose Tawfiq. I like his personality. The possessive type. Karim is kinda different, well not possessive but caring. I probably like Tawfiq because more books are based on him.

F-I'm honestly in love with both of them though😭❤️❤️

F-Any work, book/poem you're currently working on?

M-Ahh yes. Well I haven't published yet. Lol I haven't thought of the title yet. Though currently on the second chapter. Pretty excited for the reveal.

F-That's amazing‼️Keep working on it.

F-Any inspiration you got from the characters of my books?

M-Yes. Whenever I get an idea for a book I would probably give my credit to your books. Your books are out of the world. Reading your books makes me want to write my own books.

F-Is there anything you've wanted to ask me?

M-Uhhh yeah. I have a few questions.
•When you were writing your book, did you ever feel like there was a time that it seemed too much. It took too much of your time? You were getting bored?

F-Yes. There was a time I got bored with Hidden at the beginning of the book because I hadn't yet developed the current story line. I almost deleted it because I spent so many days trying to bring up a chapter only for four people to read it. But that was at the beginning. After a while of pushing through I got to realize how much dedication a book needed in order to be great.

• M-What is a quote that you think is important for you and others?

F-"Don't stop writing because you are your characters and your characters are you."
This is something I made up a long time ago. Why is it important? Well, when I started writing I'd hope to come back to 1k view or something but I'd see just about 10 and honestly I felt so discouraged. But it got to a point I realized I needed to continue writing just to make sure my characters get a life. If I stop writing, my characters become meaningless and die along with that part of me. I stopped thinking of my characters as just ideas but as humans in a whole actual world and I was giving them something to live on by writing what they go through in their lives. It may sound weird or funny but that's how I see my characters; Human beings with no voice to tell their story. That's why I'm their voice. It's weird but it's what keeps me writing, I guess.

.M-Was there any book you published but deleted them a long time ago? If there are would you name them?

F-Yes. I had a few books I've deleted.
Bond of twins
Clumsy Heart
Perfect match.

•M-How old are you?

F-I'm 18 years.

F-Jazak Allahu khair for making time to answer my questions.🙂😁😊

M-Thank you too for answering my questions.

F- It's my pleasure.

____________________________

Heyya, so that was an interview with one of the winners of that contest I held in October.
I hope y'all liked it.
And thanks again to Marinette6566  ‼️❤️

A CHAPTER FOLLOWS RIGHT AFTER THIS SO KEEP SCROLLING‼️‼️

Ciao❤️🙂