Chapter 11

Salaam
I'm so hyped to release this chapter.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.

************************************

Karim had 3 hours till 1pm. And he had no idea what to do. He had thought through everything severally and yet he couldn't find a loop hole.

In the end he had decided to go with Z's idea. He'd go and meet Z and flirt his way or pat his way to see Amira later on.

Anita's family would be there so she'd not realize that he hadn't yet arrived.

What if it was a trap? Well he had thought of that. It could or could not be a trap. He had to go to find out.

He made himself busy with school work until it was 12:30pm. He dressed up in casual jeans and a short-sleeved white shirt with a leather jacket.
He'd go. They'd have the meeting. Hopefully agree on something and he'd go straight to the hospital.

He took his keys and went downstairs to get his car. He met his uncle on his way.

"Where are you going?" His uncle asked.

"To visit a friend at the hospital." Karim answered.
It wasn't a lie. Just not the whole truth.

"Oh okay then. See you later." His uncle went into the kitchen and he took it as his cue to leave.

~

His ride there was filled with thinking about what exactly Z wanted. But he pushed it down before he got into an accident. His mother would resurrect his body and kill him again herself.

He spotted the café by the stadium and parked right in front of it. He glanced at his watch.
12:55.

He was on time.
It was pretty quiet. Almost looked abandoned. The whole place looked dead. It had this eerie feeling to it too.

Karim wasn't even sure if he was at the right place anymore. But he still entered. There were a few people sitting at different places and they all turned when he entered.

Awkward much.

He walked to the closest seat by the door and sat down as he fiddled with his keys. At exactly 1pm, he heard footsteps behind him.

"Your highness. You came." Z beamed and said in a loud voice.

Karim's eyes widened. There were people around them. He looked around them. No one even looked up at them.

"You scared? Don't worry. They hear only what they've been told to hear." She sat opposite him.

This time her hair was blue and shorter than before. Way shorter. Like those short wavy hairstyle. Not a shocker. Blue seemed to be her color.
She did not fail with the makeup too. It seemed even more than she used to wear before. Her eyes looked gothic.

"New look. It's good you noticed." She smirked at him.

"Maybe a little less makeup would do just fine you know."

"Again with the makeup." She rolled her eyes.

"We didn't come here for my makeup. We came here for a meeting."

"Yes."

"A moment." She whistled.
All the people in the café quickly got up and left them alone

"My people." She gestured to them.

"Back to business." Z smirked.

"This meeting is simple. I want to make a proposition." She added.