Chapter 36

Salam
Alhamdulilah I hope y'alls good🙂
Remember me in your dua🙂❤️
I hope you like this chapter.

******************************************

"Miss Daneen A'ad bint Me. No running in the house!" Karim heard his dad shout out to Daneen who was running around the living room for no particular reason.

Daneen had a habit of running everywhere in the house. She was the only one who always...always...went with their dad on his runs around the palace thrice. And it was a big palace.Bigger than 10 football pitches combined. And that was just the palace. The actual grounds wasn't included.

Karim though, went when he wanted. Like his mother, he wasn't a believer in morning runs. But he made up for it with strict exercise routines unlike his mother who went to their gym just to ogle at his dad. They couldn't keep their love to just between them without advertising it to everyone else.
He was going to throw up at the thought.

"But Dad!"

"Don't dad me. You know the rules. Running...outside." Tawfiq gave her a blank look.

She grumbled under her breath.

"Fine."  She sighed.

"Good."

Karim saw his dad walk towards him.

"I haven't seen Zaira since yesterday." He commented.

"Jet lag so she's sleeping in."

That was a lie. He had slept on the couch in his own room, letting Zaira take the bed. She had let Samia sleep in the baby stroller for the night and even though she had extended it, Karim's heart boiled in anger. And to avoid saying anything out of anger and Samia paying the cost for it, he had left the room right after Fajr.

"Oh. I hope she gets better."

"Breakfast?" His dad asked.

"Yhh. Sure." Karim went back to browsing through his phone.

"Yhh. Sure." His dad mimicked him

"Get your ass up and come help in the kitchen then. I'm not your mother."

"You make breakfast for Daneen." Karim commented.

"She's a kid."

"She's twelve."

"Still a kid." His dad shrugged and walked away.

"Why can't we be like a normal billionaire family and let the maids, you pay, do their job!" Karim groaned.

The only things the maids did was clean the main places early in the morning so you rarely ever saw them.

Their rooms? They cleaned up themselves daily except the twins. But once a week, the maids came in to do the cleaning. Before their rooms turned to literal dumpsters.

Food was out of the question for the maids. His mom did the cooking and if she was unavailable, then his dad or Habiba and if they were all unavailable and Karim was around, he'd thank God for cereals.

Clothes? Wash them yourself except for his dad and the twins but they'd start pretty soon. He was sure of that.

You wanted something from the fridge? Get it yourself.
You wanted someone to pick up your dirty clothes? Do it yourself.

"Because I married your mother and not someone else. And she doesn't want her children to be spoilt brats, like you." Tawfiq teased.

"I take that insult to heart." Karim pursed his lips.
So maybe everyone spoilt him a little bit. It didn't mean he was a spoilt brat.