Chapter 38

Salam.
Yaay double update🍾🍾🥺❤️
Let's get reading.

*****************************************

"Have you found it?" Yasmine asked.

"No."

"It's not a part of the blueprint we have of the place and the security system of this place is harder to crack than anything our people have ever encountered." Jafar answered.

"Then work faster and harder. I'm getting my husband out of the hole they put him in before I leave this place. One way or the other we have to find where he and his family are hiding. If we have to smoke them out, we will." Yasmine added.

"But Yasmine, the Calvary they're sending. We don't know who they are or how they work. They could be fatal."

"And whose fault is that, that we don't know?"

Jafar looked down.

"Mine."

"Your girl was supposed to get everything from that boy. And she forgot to mention something as important as this. If she wasn't dead from the EMP, I'd kill her myself."

"I know Tawfiq. He'll come out of his hiding soon enough. Especially after what I'm planning to do next. His love for his family will be his downfall." She added.

"What are you planning to do?" Jafar asked her.

They had done so much already and it wasn't even yet morning. But they had to be fast. Time was of essence.

"Tell the men at the Northern wing to bring the youngest children they can get here. I'd prefer if they brought the injured ones and if not, tell them to be creative."

She looked carefully at the building she believed Tawfiq was in now.
He hadn't been at the Northern wing so he was definitely here.

"I'll bring you out, Tawfiq. By hook or crook."

**

"I'll answer your question if you answer mine." Zaira shrugged.

"You're in no place to demand that." Tawfiq frowned.

"Just a tiny little question."

"Zaira!" Karim shouted in annoyance.

"I'd do anything for you, Karim. But until your father answers my simple question, I'm not saying a word." She gave a stoic face.
"As he said, we've got all day."

I'd do anything for you.

Karim looked at his father and he nodded slightly.

"Ask your question."

"Now wasn't that simple. It's really a simple question."

"Get to the damn point." Karim insisted.

"For you? Sure." She smiled but gave a blank face when she turned her attention to Tawfiq.

"Where's my brother?"

Tawfiq narrowed his gaze in confusion and even Naima didn't understand why she was asking Tawfiq that.

"Your brother? You said you didn't know where he was, right? My dad doesn't have your brother." Karim defended.

"Oh he does. Maybe he has forgotten but he does."

"Who's your brother?" Tawfiq asked.

"Nasim? Zayan Nasim."

Tawfiq frowned deeply.