Chapter 29

Salam.
So another chapter to make up for last week.
I hope you like it🤧

*******************************************

'Don't do this.'

Zaira's mind taunted.
Maybe her mind was right. The consequences of her actions could be dire. Everything she had done could be in vain. A wise person who valued life would not do what she was trying but she just couldn't let anything happen.

'All he's ever done is be nice and kind to me.'
Zaira fought back against her own mind.

'So what? You love him now? Don't forget your place and why you're here.'

'I know. But no one for as long as I can remember has been this kind to me. No one has trusted me like this before. No one has ever given me a chance before. Only Karim. That's why I can't watch as his siblings and mother just die.'

'They'll all die one way or the other for the whole idea to happen.'

'Why do they have to? Their innocent of all the things we say. Only Him. He is the guilty one. Why don't we just get only him. Why do they have to get involved?'

'You mean why does KARIM have to get involved? You've opened your heart to him.'

'No. I haven't. I just care for him. He's different from him. He'll make a change.'

'The change we have in mind doesn't involve your boyfriend being in charge. You're going against the whole reason for this.'

'I'm not. Why don't you just give Karim a chance. He'll be different. I promise you that.'

'Trust me. The second he finds out your reasons for being at his side. Your reason for wanting to go back to his home country with him, he's going to kill you. He'll send you to the quickest executioner to separate your head from your body. He won't think twice like you're doing. For someone looking to avenge everything, I'm surprised you're thinking twice. It's your decision in the end.'

Zaira rubbed her face. A part of her wanted to help Karim but the other part of her was being reasonable. She could compromise everything. Everything they've done since day 1 would go down the drain and the big guns wouldn't be too happy with that. But at least they'd reconsider killing her because she was an important asset. But if Karim or his family found out the truth, by connecting the dots on how she saved them, she'd still definitely be killed if they wanted to. It was basically treason.

Do the right thing because of Karim and end up getting decapitated by his family or continue her one job and definitely be saved and getting her revenge.

The answer was pretty simple for someone who loved their life.

She took her phone and sent a text to Jafar.

The Queen and sons will be coming to the country in three weeks without the king.
~Z

We heard. But how sure are you of the king not coming along?
~Jafar

I'm 101% sure. Something about him being busy. But they're being heavily guarded.
~Z

We need the king alive for everything to workout. I need you to be very sure that he won't be on the plane.
~Jafar

He won't be on the fucking plane.
~Z

Okay then. This was unexpected but it will make our plan easier. The king will easily break without his Queen. And his children. Our plan has just taken three steps forward and it all thanks to you. We will give you vengeance, Z. Be sure of that.
~Jafar