52﹒⪩ 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌

Rose got out of the train, using her own hand to shield her eyes from the sunlight

Rose got out of the train, using her own hand to shield her eyes from the sunlight. They just made it to Balsam Village and just by the sight of it Rose could understand why the place was so famous. The town itself was a spa zone, built in an oriental architecture style with bright green and red being the most prominent color on the buildings. Just the sound of the river running through the city was enough to make the brunette feel more relaxed. "Rosie!" A very cheerful voice called out for the brunette getting her total attention. Rose smiled when she saw the Connells and the Strauss not too far from the town's entrance. Asuka was on her father's shoulders with a toothy grin adorning her little round face, enthusiastically waving one of her hands toward the brunette.

A sigh of content left Evergreen's lips while pushing her glasses up. "It might not be all of us but it still feels like old times." She commented.

"Sure thing does..." Freed quietly said.

"At least it's going to be quiet." Laxus murmured, making the rest laugh.

"You can't deny that even you miss the chaos made by those two." Bickslow said with a grin.

The lightning dragon slayer only smirked at his comment, it was true - he missed the rowdy place where he used to hang out most days but he wasn't going to voice it out. Unlike Blue Pegasus, at least in Fairy Tail, the other members understood him and never bothered him or tried to invade his personal space. Even though it wasn't always like that, there was always someone trying to get his attention in order to get into a fight. They joined the others at the entrance greeting each other, everyone to see one another after so long.

"She looks happier than last time I saw her." A soft voice commented next to the lightning dragon slayer. He looked to his right and standing next to him was a girl with long white hair. She looked up to Laxus giving him a closed eye smile. "It's been a while, Laxus." Mirajane said.

"It's good to see you again, Mira." He said.

"I'm glad you could make it Mira." Freed said joining the lightning dragon slayer and the she-devil. "Even more if it was a last minute invitation..." He quietly added it while scratching the back of his head, a little embarrassed.