33﹒⪩ 𝖽𝖾𝗃𝖺 𝗏𝗎

The brunette got off the train, carefully watching her steps

The brunette got off the train, carefully watching her steps. She brought both of her hands and lifted the hood - of her newly long black cloak that was held closed by a golden chain across her collarbone - and covered her head. Rose looked up and her breath hitched and hugged herself trying to keep herself strong. She never asked Laxus where or what the job was, she didn't have a problem with where it was as long as it was with him and the Thunder Legion. However, from all places Rose never imagined it was the same town that watched her die once - she wasn't ready. Rose avoided getting near that place like the plague, all she could think about at that moment was to turn around and run far away.

Rose silently followed the team, letting them discuss everything about what to expect during the job by themselves. She was feeling like the first couple days when she decided to be on her own, panic and anxiety was eating her alive. Her grip around her slightly tightened every time she felt or saw someone getting close or loud noises, just to remind herself to not flinch. She didn't want the other to question what was wrong - she didn't want Laxus to get worried - they were in a job and they needed to be focused. Rose didn't want to feel like a liability for them, but right at that moment with everything that was going on with her, she already had failed.

"I'll stay out here, maybe get something from that little store. How about you, Rose?" Evergreen's voice brought the brunette back to reality.

She noticed that they had stopped in front of a big house - the Mayor's house. Rose wasn't in the right state of mind and entering that place wasn't going to help much. "I'll wait out here with Evergreen." She quietly said.

Laxus looked at Rose for a second before nodding. "We'll be back soon then." He said before going inside with the rest of the team.

"You had been quiet." Evergreen commented.

Rose looked at her for a few seconds before gulping a little nervous. She knew Evergreen was a good person and she could count on her for anything, but she wasn't comfortable telling her the thing that was bothering her. "Just thinking about something." Rose said with a tiny smile.