09﹒⪩ 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾

Rose quietly opened the back door, carefully not to wake up the rest of the people in the house

Rose quietly opened the back door, carefully not to wake up the rest of the people in the house. She left the door slightly open for when she decided to come back and avoid any kind of noise later on. It was only two in the morning, and once again for the past month, Rose went on a walk wrapped in her blanket. She needed to keep her body and mind busy with something so she didn't fall asleep, she already could feel the toll that it was taking on her body, especially with the intense training she had been having against Laxus and the others.

She wasn't completely comfortable around them, especially with the boys. However, they always gave her the space she needed; they never crossed her boundaries. However, there were times where Bickslow was a little too friendly for her liking, but Laxus was always there to prevent him from doing something stupid to her. Rose might not be close friends with them but it didn't stop her from being fond of each one of them. Sometimes she envied them for how carefree and spontaneous they were and wished that she could be like that one day, but in her eyes, that seemed to be impossible.

Rose sat down under a tree that was behind her house and sighed looking up to the velvety dark sky, its blackness helping the stars to shine their brightest. Her body shivered when the cold wind hit the skin that her white sport brat didn't cover, making her wrap the warm blanket around her tightly. She let go of a sigh, satisfied with the warmth the blanket provided her. Rose always found peace in her soul during a starry night, it brought back memories of those endless nights she spended with both of her parents. She missed them. It has been years ever since she had been searching for them and so far she had no luck.

Rose got to terms that the day her parents wanted to be found she'll welcome them with open arms. As much as she wanted to be with them, feel the love and care of her mother, and the silliness and protectiveness of her father. There was nothing she could do but to just remember them. Everything in Rose's life changed, the world had changed compared to how it used to be when she lived with her parents. The only thing that remained the same was the night sky above her. The one that had witnessed her life from the start, from the moment when there used to be three, until now, the moment where there was only one standing.