19﹒⪩ 𝗈𝗁 𝗆𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗌...

Feeling uncomfortable was normal to everyone, however, not everyone felt uncomfortable with the same things

Feeling uncomfortable was normal to everyone, however, not everyone felt uncomfortable with the same things. Some didn't like to speak in public, others being around a lot of people, or just being found out by their own crush that they like them. On the other hand, some people felt uncomfortable showing off their own body, Rose was one of them. Her golden eyes trailed her body reflected on the full body length mirror in front of her. She was wearing a two piece black bikini, - even if her arms and neck were bandaged, and most of her right side and half of her abdomen was covered by gauzes held in place with a paper tape - Rose wasn't sure if she really wanted to wear the revealing outfit.

"Bisca, I think I'll just stay back in my inn." Rose said. The previous day after her walk with Laxus was over they met with the rest of the guild at their usual bar. While she was there, people ended up convincing her to actually go to the water park and Bisca insisted on going to her room early in the morning - and there she was. Rose wasn't planning on dressing up for the occasion, she was just going to wear something comfortable like she always did and sit on the side where she could see everyone else. However, Bisca had other ideas.

"Nonsense, you are coming with us. Besides, your hair is covering your back." Bisca said while smiling at her. "And I knew you were going to complain about it, so I got this for you." She was holding a cream puff sleeve cardigan between her hands. "I bet you'll feel better after putting this on." Bisca smiled at her.

Rose took the cardigan and put it on, leaving the front part unbutton. It looked a little big on her but for her it was perfect. Bisca was right, she did feel a little better after putting the warm piece of cloth on, at least it reassured her that her back wasn't going to be exposed to everyone.

"Mama, you forgot this!" Asuka exclaimed, running toward her mother with a sun hat - matching the cardigan - with a black ribbon tied around it and ending on a loose bow in the back.

"Oh you right." Bisca said while laughing a little bit. "And Asuka chose this."

Rose took off her clip hair leaving her bangs freely covering her forehead and smiled at the little girl. "I don't know how to use it properly." She said while leaning down to her level. "How about you teach me how?"