29﹒⪩ 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌

Rose was standing in front of a wooden door debating whether to knock or just go back to her apartment and come back later

Rose was standing in front of a wooden door debating whether to knock or just go back to her apartment and come back later. The sound of birds chirping and the fresh smell of flowers mixed with the air that she was breathing, everything looked and felt so nice and peaceful. It was early in the morning, and even if the day felt that way, there was still something bothering her since the sun started to rise. She took a deep breath before bringing her fist up and knocked on the wooden door. "Morning Al." Rose quietly said when she saw the man - with short black spiky hair and a pair of earrings composed of small tassels hanging from both of his ears - open the door.

Alzack completely opened the door at the sight of her and smiled. "Morning Rose, come in." He said while stepping aside, giving her space for her to enter the house. "You got here at a good time, we're just about to have breakfast." He informed her before closing the door behind them.

"I already ate some... but thanks." She politely declined.

"A cup of tea doesn't count as a full breakfast." Bisca's voice resonated through the walls. She smiled when she saw her husband and Rose joining them in the dining room, standing while setting up a place on the table for the brunette. "You are joining us." Rose opened her mouth to protest but Bisca saw through her intentions and cut her off. "And I won't accept a no for an answer." The brunette let go of a sigh, knowing that once the older woman made up her mind there was no way to make her change her mind. She patted little Asuka on the head before taking a seat on one of the empty chairs. "Did you guys plan something for today? Asuka hasn't mentioned anything." Bisca commented while passing the basket with bread to Rose.

"Actually..." She trailed off. "I came to ask you for a favor..."

"A favor?" Bisca asked with curiosity, while earning a hum of agreement from the brunette.

"Mama, can I go to my room?" Asuka asked her mother. "I still need to train more."

Bisca's purple eyes checked on her daughter's plate to see that most of her food was already gone. "Yes baby."