28﹒⪩ 𝗉𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

The tension between both teams could be felt in the air

The tension between both teams could be felt in the air. Laxus stood in front of Erza, both of them staring at each other with intensity in their eyes. Each member watched their representative with anticipation waiting for Master Makarov to give the signal and finally find out who would be the winner. Master stood between both S Class mages keeping his distance, he lifted his arm holding a red piece of cloth between his fingers before letting it go. The moment the fabric touched the floor, Laxus and Erza moved their hands in front of them. The lightning dragon slayer had his hand closed into a fist - rock - while Erza had only her middle and pointer fingers out - scissors.

Laxus smirked when he saw Erza's eyes widened in disbelief - she just lost against him.

Rose covered her mouth with one of her hands just to hold the laugh that was threatening to escape. Just the sight of her teammates and the way they mischievously looked at the other team, was comical enough for her. She just couldn't imagine the things they were planning to put them go through.

"Well that settles it... Fairy Tail Team B is the winner." Master Makarov said and turned to face the winning team. "It's up to you how you want to make the other team do." They all nodded without moving their eyes away from a frightened group of wizards in front of them.

Laxus got closer to the stool where Rose was sitting and laid his lower back against the counter next to her with his arms folded in front of him. "Who do you want?" Laxus asked, looking at her with curiosity.

Rose bit her bottom lip eyeing the group in front of her. She wasn't going to be participating in acting as their Master for a day - she already had plans with Bisca and the kids. Her golden eyes landed on the pinkenette, she had heard a lot of him mainly from Romeo and she felt that necessity to know more about him. "I would take Natsu..." She started saying but she was quickly interrupted by the fire dragon slayer.

"I'm safe!" He loudly exclaimed while jumping with excitement and a huge grin on his face.

The brunette looked at Natsu apologetically, as much as she wanted to know more about him, she'd have to wait for another time. "But I won't be able to be part of this. I already have plans for today." She gave a small smile to the pinkenette before turning to look at the lightning dragon slayer. "So... You can take Natsu with you."