63﹒⪩ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗐𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌

Somewhere deep inside Alakitasia in the western continent of Earth Land, was located the Kingdom of Alyna

Somewhere deep inside Alakitasia in the western continent of Earth Land, was located the Kingdom of Alyna. The king of this territory cared more for the world and others more than himself, allowing dragons and harpies - not only to live in his lands - but also to have an important role in his ranks. Decisions that later created the group everyone would know as the Özgür Trinity, an organization that united the tree species as one and created a kingdom full of harmony and freedom between species. However, it didn't matter how much they tried to keep conflict away from their lands, they were about to be part of a war they never wanted to be part of.

"Kai! Hurry up!" A girl very cheerfully exclaimed between laughter while running through the streets of Alyna. She dodged by twirling around a woman holding a basket full of apples and taking one in the process.

The woman lost her balance, a squeak leaving her lips when she felt a strong arm snaking around her waist to keep her balance. She opened her eyes just to come face to face with golden eyes, her cheeks blushed at the sight of the tall, muscular man with pale skin and light brown wavy hair, short aside from a small section at the back of his head that reached down past the base of his neck. "P-Prince..." She managed to say with her voice, deciding to not work properly at the sight of the handsome man.

"Sorry about my sister." He said before helping the woman to balance herself.

"I-It's okay..." She stammered, still feeling flustered by the man in front of her.

The prince smiled at her while taking an apple from her basket, just like his sister did. "Be more careful of your surroundings next time m'lady." He said before taking a bite from the fruit while giving her a wink and running after his sister.

The woman was awakened from her daydream when she felt someone slapping the back of her head, making her blink a couple times. "Stop drooling and get back to work." An older woman said with authority before sighing and shaking her head. "Those two will never grow up." She said before paying attention to her little shop.