44﹒⪩ 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼

The tension in the guild was evident, Natsu's words weren't empty ones, he really meant them

The tension in the guild was evident, Natsu's words weren't empty ones, he really meant them. The fire dragon slayer had the look like he could murder anyone who would represent a threat to the people he loved. Rose understood the frustration that he was going through, she also wanted to go out there in search of whoever was responsible and make them pay for what they did. The brunette was very aware of the warnings she got from Erik, she should stay low and not make her presence so noticeable when Tartaros was out there searching for her and who knows what else. Even when she was devastated by the situation, she couldn't just sit down and do nothing. Rose needed to confront two battles, staying away from the dark guild to ensure her safety or one where she'll defend the people that gave her a place she could call home. The same people who helped her overcome her fears and gave her a family. She needed to choose which one she'll fight for.

Master Makarov got out of the infirmary, he had heard Natsu's words from the other room. When he felt everyone's eyes on him - waiting for his opinion on the matter - he took a deep breath. He needed to think things through, whatever his choice was, it was what was going to determine the wellbeing not only of his grandson but also of everyone in the guild. The old man stood quietly thinking about everything that was happening around him, he needed to be smart about his next move, he couldn't put his children in danger but he also couldn't leave them defenseless in case something else happened.

Natsu couldn't take the silence from the Master anymore, he needed to get out of there and search for the person responsible for making the guild suffer at that moment. Some of the members - seeing Natsu's intentions - took a hold of him. As much as they wanted to follow the fire dragon slayer they still didn't want to go against Master Makarov's wishes. They needed to have his approval before taking action on the matter.

"I agree with you..." Master Makarov finally said, getting everyone's attention including Natsu's - who had stopped struggling under the grasp of his guild members. "But we have too little information."

"We don't know Tartaros' goal." Erza commented with a serious tone of voice. "And not even the council knew where their HQ is."

Rose looked down to the wooden floor, she did have some information about the dark guild's goals, and she was part of it, for what? She didn't know. However, it didn't add up as they went after the Magic Council and slaughtered everyone in it or attacked 8-island at the same time. The brunette gulped while wrapping her arms around herself. "They attacked and killed all the counselors..." She quietly said, never moving her gaze from the floor. The images of seeing all of them lifeless on the ground, the death of Lahar and witnessing the assassination of Elder Org was freshly engraved on her mind.