75﹒⪩ 𝖺 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋?

A towel fell on the brunette's head, she was just getting done with her training and it ended up to be what she never expected

A towel fell on the brunette's head, she was just getting done with her training and it ended up to be what she never expected. Rose moved her hands to the towel and slowly dried her head. Her golden eyes looked up to see Dhamar that was completely dry, a pout forming on her rosy lips while her eyes closed and kept drying herself. "How come you are completely dry?" She asked even though she already knew the answer.

"You'll get there..." He trailed off while looking at the brunette sitting on the ground. "Eventually." He added while letting go of a small laugh. "We'll repeat the same exercise until you master it, but right now you should head back to the castle. I'm guessing you have somewhere else to be."

Rose's golden eyes looked at the invitation resting right in the blanket Dhamar had set earlier that day with a basket that once was full with food. "Tomorrow at the same time as today?" The brunette wondered while standing up.

Dhamar hummed at the same time he started to clean up the area. Rose -when she realized she wasn't going to get anything more from the harpy - she silently started helping the harpy with cleaning the little picnic he had set for them. There wasn't a lot of trash around but she still collected the few that was left and put them inside a plastic bag. Rose picked up the letter that was sent to her. "Do you know why Aella wants me to have dinner at her room?" She wondered aloud while looking at the words written in it. "Wouldn't it be better in the dining room?"

"Princess Aella is always doing something on her own, it is strange to see her with others beside me or Queen Rai and sometimes the royal knights." He responded. "What is she planning? I have no idea. But it is good that she is trying to spend time with others that are not us." A smile formed on his lips when he talked about the young harpy. "I'm guessing she would like to do what girls her age normally do." He added, feeling unsure of his words he looked at the brunette with one of his eyebrows higher than the other one. "You should know about those things."

Rose scratched one of her cheeks while looking away from him. "My life has been quite complicated for what I can remember." She quietly said before biting her bottom lip. "So I don't know much about those things."