68﹒⪩ 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

The Kingdom of Alyna perished upon her eyes, all that was left were the crumbling buildings on the ground and the memories of once upon a time of a place where the impossible was possible

The Kingdom of Alyna perished upon her eyes, all that was left were the crumbling buildings on the ground and the memories of once upon a time of a place where the impossible was possible. Luminous had stared at the same scene countless of times, still not believing that it was it, she was homeless and left without a family. Staring out that scene not only reminded her of bad things, it also was comforting, alleviating the discomfort she felt at that moment. The past few days had been hard on her, still in a time of pain and suffering she still worked herself hard to do what she promised. It wasn't easy - emotionally and physically - the girl had lost most of her skin, leaving her with only scales on her entire body, her hair lost its natural chocolate brown tone and turned into white like snow. Her hands changed into very sharp claws, ones that resembled the ones of a dragon and she could feel her entire anatomy slowly changing inside of her. Luminous knew it was happening, the change, she knew what she signed up for the moment she walked in that room that evening. However, the circumstances she found herself in made it hard, she just wanted to ask for a little more time, just enough to save her brother. It was a task that became harder than she thought. Once Luminous got back into her senses, from the shock due to the events she witnessed, she went back to look for Rue. She was planning to interrogate him, to try to get a clue of what he did, but for her luck, the man was already gone.

Luminous had been staying with Anil and the rest of the harpies ever since they found her. Their queen decided to delay their departure due to not wanting to leave the light dragon slayer behind. Something that made her feel like she was becoming a burden for the harpy even if she denied such a thing. Anil insisted that she was only waiting for her to transform completely into a dragon, that way they all could leave in search of a new home. The light dragon slayer wasn't happy about leaving Alyna, but the answers she was seeking to free her brother weren't there. As much as she wanted to stay behind on her own, she wouldn't get anywhere when she didn't have the resources to help her brother.

The sound of the door cracking wide open made the light dragon slayer look away from the view out of the window. Anil walked into the room holding onto a plate filled with different kinds of fruits on it. "I brought you something to eat, you need to keep your body with enough energy." She said while sitting next to the girl and leaving the plate in front of her.