69﹒⪩ 𝗆𝗂𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋

Many years had passed and the conflict between humans and dragons had calmed down

Many years had passed and the conflict between humans and dragons had calmed down. During that time Luminous went through a lot of ups and downs, but nothing that could stop her from her goals and dreams. Through those years, the light dragon made new friends and got reunited with old ones. Time passed really fast, something that Luminous never counted on. She had a plan when she arrived at Ishgar, but things never went as she planned. Finding a very skilled wizard that could help her on her personal quest was very difficult. Something that held her back from fulfilling her promise to someone special.

The light dragon was disappointed with her at some point, but she couldn't deny that through those years she had a great time as well. She saw the harpies find their new home, even got the chance to see the next generation before they went into hiding. The humans in Ishgar weren't as welcoming as they were in Alyna, which broke the dragon's heart when she got the news from Anil that it was best for them to leave. Even when she didn't want to lose anymore people in her life, she had to learn to let them go at some point.

There was also something she never thought would happen to her. She grew closer to the lightning dragon, her feelings just hitting her on the face when she never expected. Luminous never looked forward to having a relationship, no when she had other things to worry about, but her heart said otherwise. The way he cared for her, helped her through her changes and even taught her everything she needed to know as a dragon. The time they spent together felt magical to her, every time she was alone - she didn't feel alone at all or even lost in a world without directions.

Luminous did find Darya at some point in her time in Ishgar, but she couldn't bring herself to be around the water dragon when she found out she already had a family of her own. When the light dragon found out she was happy that the water dragon found happiness even when both of them lost two special loved ones they had in common. Luminous decided it was best for her to keep going on her own, take care of things by herself. She didn't want to bring anyone down with her.

During her journey, Luminous also found herself in the brick of giving up on her promise, but she never did thanks to the encouragement Druk gave her all those years. However, she had to take a break from her personal quest, at least she tried to.