46﹒⪩ 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗏𝗌 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗌

Even when people thought everything was over forever they just needed a little sign, a spark, something that reminded them that they shouldn't give up so easily for the things that they were fighting for

Even when people thought everything was over forever they just needed a little sign, a spark, something that reminded them that they shouldn't give up so easily for the things that they were fighting for. Her body was in a deep slumber but her mind was still awake, witnessing the internal conflict that Rose had. She never knew that during that time one of her loved ones, someone she had been searching her entire life, had been there with her all the time, and once she found out the truth, someone took them away from her. Such action left her heartbroken. However, deep inside she knew she couldn't give up that easily, there were others that counted on her, that needed her to be there.

A bright light passed through the building, destroying the spell created by Mard Geer that trapped everyone in complete darkness. The place went back to its original form, leaving people in total confusion on what just happened, except for one. Rose fell to the ground, the shackles that were around her wrists and ankles destroyed by the same mysterious light. Slowly, she stood up from the floor, her golden eyes didn't have the same spark that they always carried, the one that everyone loved to see just to illuminate their days when they were feeling down. Rose felt like she was just a vessel, a simple bag of meat and bones with no purpose in life.

Rose was already hurt - mentally and emotionally - before Tartaros got their hands on her. However, their actions of killing innocent people -including one of her friends - leaving her friends and Laxus, someone she had grown to care for. He was the one person who made her feel special and not just like a broken porcelain doll. The person she had come to realize that she had feelings for, ones she didn't understand too well but they were everything to her - and he was on the verge of death. They not only were responsible for hurting her loved ones, in a physical or emotional way, they also took someone important from her. Rose wasn't the type to make harsh decisions, she never wished to harm others but there was always a limit, a line that kept everyone in their place before they do something they might regret and there was no way of taking it back. Tartatos already crossed that line, her line.

A mixed aura of gold and black started to come out and swirled around her body while she slowly walked through the room, following the scent of the people she needed desperately to find. Rose wasn't in her right state of mind, everything was blank with her body acting just out of instinct. She could handle a lot of things that people throw at her, she preferred that they torture her all they wanted even if it would make her traumatic mind worst that it already was. However, there was one thing she couldn't handle and forgive, and that was to hurt and take away the people she loved.