65﹒⪩ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 & 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇

After the war, it took some time for the people of Alyna to return to their home

After the war, it took some time for the people of Alyna to return to their home. They didn't want to leave any of their own behind, so they decided to take all the time they needed for them to heal. However, the physical wounds were the ones that easily healed but those that were affected emotionally were still suffering the loss of their loved ones in battle. Luminous wasn't the only one who took it hard on the loss of the light dragon's death. A couple days later, the coast troops returned from their position to the recovery camp bringing along those who needed to take care of their wounds. Darya and Kai felt like somehow they had lost the war when they got the news, they managed to save their kingdom but they knew it won't be the same without having Orion around. They knew such outcomes could happen, but never in a million years did they imagine it would be someone of their own. Just the thought that everything was going to be okay, that they would go back home together was a better scene in their mind.

It was night time, the quietest night the brunette had witnessed ever since she had been in Ishgar. She was sitting at the edge of a cliff, watching over the people, dragons and harpies that were laying around a large bonfire, each of them freely talking to each other. It was her last night on the continent, the moment the sun started to shine upon the dark blue sky, they would start their long journey back home. Luminous was counting the hours, desperate to leave the place where she found herself - it brought too many painful memories she didn't want to be reminded of.

A strong gust of wind coming from behind made her hug herself before looking back, not bothering to move her locks away from her face. She didn't need to wonder what was happening or who was responsible for such action. Luminous had become very familiar with the lightning dragon, he had been always checking on her on every chance he got.

The black dragon got closer to the brunette before taking a seat. "Why aren't you celebrating with the rest of the group?" He wondered with his voice sounding a little gruffer than when he is in his human form.

"It was nice to be there..." She trailed off before looking back down to the recovery camp. "But I didn't want to ruin everyone else's fun with my gloomy self." She added with a tiny smile. "It just didn't feel right to have fun after everything that happened."