27﹒⪩ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄

Bisca and Rose stood next to each other while doing the dishes - the older woman washed the plates while the brunette dried them

Bisca and Rose stood next to each other while doing the dishes - the older woman washed the plates while the brunette dried them. The green haired woman kept looking at Rose every five seconds with a smirk on her lips which made the brunette feel a little anxious until she couldn't take it anymore. Rose looked at her, putting all her weight on just one of her legs. "What...?" She asked while laughing a little bit.

"Nothing..." Bisca said with a sing-song tone of voice and gave her the last plate.

Rose took it and used the yellow cloth in her hand to dry it. "Sure..." She mused with a tiny smile on her lips. "So what is it that you wanted to talk about?"

Bisca hummed, putting the teapot on the stove. "Let's have that conversation when we are in the living room."

The brunette eyed her with curiosity before putting the plate in the wooden cupboard, closing it after. Ever since Bisca had told her she needed to talk to her, Rose had been curious. She laid against the counter with her arms folded in front of her. "Are you guys going to the carnival this year?" The brunette asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Yes, last year was amazing. I really wished you were here." Bisca said while pouring hot water in three cups. "I'm really excited to see what the town is doing for this year."

Rose took the cookie jar that was on top of the counter behind her. "I still remember the first time I went..." She said while taking a bite from one of the cookies and smiled when memories of that day came to her mind.

Bisca took the jar away from her while laughing. "Yeah? How could I forget? You three almost got us all kicked out."

Rose laughed at the memory. "It wasn't my fault that Romeo got so fed up with the shooting game that decided to use his own fire."

"Well, you should have stopped him..." Bisca said while searching for tea bags. "Chamomile or lavender?" She asked the brunette.

"Lavender." Rose responded. "I did tell him it wasn't a good idea but you know how he is when something gets to his mind. Besides, he really wanted to get that plushie for Asuka." The brunette tried to reach for another cookie just to get her hand smacked by the older woman. "Ow.." Rose rubbed her hand looking at Bisca with a pout.