08﹒⪩ 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗉𝗌

The moment the cage with wheels stopped moving was the moment that Rose mentally cheered for finally arriving

The moment the cage with wheels stopped moving was the moment that Rose mentally cheered for finally arriving. Her motion sickness was already getting to her and she didn't want to stay there any longer. Rose stood up and took her duffel back out of the luggage compartment and once her bag was in her hands, she moved to the side to give more space for the others to take their own stuff. She walked out of the train with the Thunder Legion and Laxus not too far away from her. When Rose's feet got into town she became alarmed, even more that she didn't have her cloak on. She never felt comfortable walking without it in places that weren't Magnolia. The piece of clothing gave her a sense of security every time she was by herself, it protected her from any prying eyes and even calmed her down when her fears started to cloud her mind. She never knew if he was still after her, waiting for the moment she lowered her back to take her back to that place.

Rose shook her head and softly slapped both of her cheeks with her hands. She needed to clear her mind and tried to stop thinking that way. There were a few errands before she had to head home and she wouldn't be able to complete them if she drowned on her own thoughts. Rose took a deep breath and started walking ahead to the store to get a few things she was missing, along with groceries.

"Where did she go?" Evergreen wondered out loud while she looked around in search of the girl. She was hoping to at least spend a little more time with the brunette and maybe convince her to meet sometimes. Rose was a new member in the guild and she wished to get to know her better, and hopefully be friends. They were only a few steps behind her when they got off the trains, and just in an instant she just disappeared into thin air.

"She probably went into one of the inns." Freed said.

"We better get going, we have a long way to walk." Laxus said while walking ahead of them.

"Are sure we cannot get an inn?" Evergreen whined at her teammates. "Staying outdoors for three months is not too ladylike."

"Sadly sleeping for seven years does not generate us any kind of money." Bickslow said falling behind so he could walk next to her. "So we're going to have to save what we have for food at least."