00﹒⪩ 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

A tall figure got off the train while taking her hood off, leaving the rest of her black cloak to cover her body

A tall figure got off the train while taking her hood off, leaving the rest of her black cloak to cover her body. Her short, curly light brown hair fell just above her shoulder in waves, dancing freely at the rhythm of the wind. Her large golden eyes look around to the many faces that she came across while walking into town. The smell of sweet invading her senses and drawing a small from her rosy lips. The young girl looked around in search of the culprit until her eyes landed on a stall that had multi-colored balls on skewers, each one of them with a different pastel color - yellow, pink and green.

She knew she shouldn't be distracting herself with little things like those, but she couldn't deny that food - especially desserts - was her number one guilty pleasure. As professional as she wanted to say for her missions, she couldn't let such a treat just walk away. A few minutes wouldn't harm anyone. With that in mind, the brunette leaned forward to take a better look at the many choices in front of her. Her mouth watering at the idea of getting one of each but it would be too much even for her. A sigh escaped from her lips before standing up straight, her golden eyes making eye contact with a elderly woman.

"Anything for your sweet tooth young lady?" The old lady warmly asked with a smile.

"I'll take five bocchan dango, please." She softly said with a small smile gracing her lips.

The old lady chuckled while picking up the sweets she requested and putting them in a brown paper bag. "Then I was right, you indeed have a sweet tooth."

Her cheeks dusted into a light pink. "You got me there." She said while her smile grew slightly bigger at the elderly woman's comment.

"That'll be one hundred fifty jewels, my dear." She said while putting the paper bag on top of the counter.

The brunette took a small leather light blue wallet, the texture of it was clear and it felt very comfortable to the touch. It had four realistic leaves cutout designs forming a circle in front of it, and a small golden leaf-shaped pendant hanging from the buckle. She took out the jewel needed and gave it to the old lady. "Thank you, have a good one." She said while taking her order from the counter.