77﹒⪩ 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍'𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗋𝖾

The sound of water running around her had a very calming effect on her

The sound of water running around her had a very calming effect on her. Rose had been sitting under the waterfall for over five hours, using a golden light shield around her to protect her from getting wet from the water. It has been a week since her sleepover with Aella, a night where she realized so many things. At first she was unsure if she wanted to return to her home but her deepest desire was that she wanted to go back as soon as possible. It just gave her more motivation to improve her magic as fast as she could, and that drew her to take every time she got to train more outside Dhamar's lessons. Rose always had been a very determined person, especially when there was something she really wanted, even if she put more effort on some than others.

"It's two in the morning and you are still out here." Rai's voice came through the loud sound created by the waterfall.

Rose slowly opened her eyes, managing to see the older woman standing in front of her in a long blue nightgown and holding onto a towel - one that the brunette remembered leaving on one of the bushes nearby. "I wasn't able to sleep, knowing I have things to work on."

"Dhamar said you had improved a lot, that you might be ready to move on to his last lesson." The harpy said while she took a seat on the large rock close to the waterfall. "And even knowing that, you are still here when you should be getting your energy back for later."

The brunette smiled at the harpy's concern. Only in a few days Rose had improved faster than they had expected, it was like she had gone through some sort of awakening, something that unlocked something in her that was keeping her magic prisoner for so long. However, it only took a matter of time for them to realize the extra training the brunette had during the night, repeating everything Dhamar had made her do from the very start. "I'll be fine." Rose reassured her while getting up from the bed stone under the waterfall. Her shield disappeared, letting waterfall upon her body before she jumped to the other side - close to where the harpy was sitting.

"The water might be warm and the place cozy but you are just trying to get yourself sick." Rai scolded the brunette while handing her the towel she was carrying. "You are overworking yourself, and that is not good to anyone, even if you're the strongest person in the world."