01﹒⪩ 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌

Sitting outside in the backyard was a young boy, with straight, dark purple hair

Sitting outside in the backyard was a young boy, with straight, dark purple hair. His bangs were particularly prominent, covering part of his forehead, with some small strands jutting outwards from top of his head. His large eyes were closed letting his mind wonder about places he had been trying to avoid but it was hard to do so.

It's been two years since he lost part of his family, a family he had been trying to endlessly search for. Ever since he and the rest of the guild got the news about Tenrou Island was totally wiped out of the map by an unknown powerful source. His guildmates - with the help of other guilds - started to search for any survivors. Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years. After endlessly looking for them some started to lose hope and accept the fact that they didn't survive and will never come back. Only the thought of him never witnessing the countless complaints of the old Master about how his childrens always got him in trouble with the Magic Council. The funny quarrels between two mages that were opposite poles. The sweet smile of the girl who earned the title of she-devil, a title that contrasted her true nature and the redhead who made a name for herself in all Fiore as one of the strongest women, Titania.

Just the thought of it, not only affected him but the rest of the guild as well. The laughter and the smiles that used to fill the walls inside the building were completely gone. Even in himself he couldn't find the strength to be happy or even be the bubbly and cheerful kid he used to be.

"We are almost leaving, Romeo." The voice of a woman filled his ears, making his large black eyes open.

He looked back and leaning on the doorframe was a woman with long, straight green hair that reached down to her lower back, and a set of long bangs framing her face. "I'll be there in a second Bisca." Romeo said while standing up using his hands to brush the dirt and the small pieces of grass on his pants. Once he made his way to the door, Bisca patted his head with affection. Both of them walked back inside the guild, each one of them taking different directions.

Bisca went to join her husband and her one year old daughter while Romeo went to a bar area where his father and his father's best friend were discussing important matters for the guild. Ever since the old Master disappeared on the Tenrou Island incident, Romeo's father decided to take the reins and be the next guild Master. However, no matter how much he tried his best to keep the guild going as it used to be, it wasn't the same when those members that were the guild's powerhouse were gone. They didn't receive enough jobs to earn the jewels they needed for them to even pay the bills.