18﹒⪩ 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋

A sigh escaped the brunette's rosy lips

A sigh escaped the brunette's rosy lips. It was already the fourth day of the Grand Magic Games and she was still at the infirmary. Rose was already tired of spending most of her days alone and trapped between four walls. She wanted to go out and at least go to see her guildmates during the games, but she couldn't go out without the medic's approval.

Porlyusica stopped organizing all her medical supplies when she heard the sighed coming from the brunette. "You know, sighing isn't going to change my mind about letting you go." She said before going back to complete her task.

"I was just going to see the games, Porlyusica. It is not like I was going to participate." Rose calmly said to the old lady.

"Anything happens to any of the players in your team, and if you see they can't continue you'll take their space without thinking of yourself first." Porlyusica said without looking at the brunette.

Rose stayed quiet, she was right. She always had the habit of putting other people's wellbeing first than hers. She had been lectured plenty of times because of that by the old lady, everytime she had to take care of her.

"Now, let's change those bandages." She said while approaching the brunette with a box containing everything she needed to treat Rose. The brunette removed her black long sleeve shirt with the help of the older woman, leaving her in only her dark gray sport bra. Porlyusica started removing the bandages that were around her arms and neck. "You'll be free to go out after the games are done today." She said to her, making the dual dragon slayer look at her with a smile.

"Really?" Rose asked, very happy to hear that.

"Yes, but you still need to come back in two days to take these off. No skipping like you always do." Porluysica said with a frown on her face. "And to ensure that you come, I'll ask Bisca to come with you."

"Hey! That isn't fair, I can come by mys-" Rose was interrupted by her own painful scream. Porlyusica had just poke her injured side. From all her injuries, the ones on her right side was the one that would take the longer to heal due to how deep and big the wounds were.