26﹒⪩ 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌

Rose closed her bag and looked around to make sure she didn't leave anything behind

Rose closed her bag and looked around to make sure she didn't leave anything behind. It was only five in the morning and her teammates were still fast asleep in their beds. The dual dragon slayer wished she could do the same thing as them, sleep without any worries or fear once she closed her eyes. She wanted to at least - for one night - feel what it was like to sleep without any kind of drugs to knock her out. She wanted to feel normal. The brunette quietly made her way to the large window in front of her to distract herself for a couple minutes before the others got up. Rose hugged herself while she stared out of the window to the empty streets of Crocus - with the only lively thing around were the street lamps illuminating the town. Rose looked up to the horizon where she could see the mountains from afar and noticed the slightly orange starting to paint over the dark blue sky.

A little smile made its way to her lips and a small blush hued her cheeks when she remembered the night before. Rose brought one of her hands to gently touch her lips, even when she and Laxus didn't completely kiss she could still remember how his lips felt with a slight touch against hers. She wondered if they weren't interrupted, would they have actually kissed? Just the thought of that woke the butterflies in her stomach making them fly to every possible direction.

"It's too early to be out of bed." Laxus' huskily said while getting up.

When she heard him getting closer to her, Rose took the long white jacket that was resting on top of the armchair and put it on, leaving the front open. She was wearing a crop top, one that did poorly to cover up the scars permanently adorning her back - she didn't want people staring at them, not even Laxus. Her action didn't go unnoticed by the lightning dragon slayer, but he opted to not comment anything about it. "I couldn't sleep..." She responded with all honesty.

"You should've woken me up." He said now standing next to her. "Like that you didn't have to be all alone throughout the night."

Rose looked at him from the corner of her eyes. "It wouldn't be nice of me to wake you up."

Laxus turned to face her. "I wouldn't mind." He said. In reality, Laxus didn't like how Rose stayed up all night mostly everyday unless she took sleeping pills - it was something to be worried about. However, he couldn't change her habits from one night to another. The only thing he could think that might help her was if he was there for her - reassuring her that he'll be there - maybe that would help her a little bit. "I should get ready so we can leave early."