47﹒⪩ 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗌

The word promise is a very powerful one, one that can create something wonderful, something meaningful that could stay engraved on people's mind or heart

The word promise is a very powerful one, one that can create something wonderful, something meaningful that could stay engraved on people's mind or heart. It could also be something that changes people's life, something that makes people look forward to something in the future. However, promises can be something that can break something that already existed, something that others thought would last forever but it never did. Sometimes they are unspeakable promises, once that no one needs to ask they just need to say a few words and the other would understand the meaning behind them and what they are offering with those words.

Rose slowly opened her eyes, groaning when she felt how sore her body was. She let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding before looking around the dim room, the only thing providing light was the lamp on top of the table near to the IV pole next to her bed. The brunette looked around the room - she didn't recognize the place - the room itself was very simple with white empty walls. There were no decorations, besides the limp curtains covering the only window preventing the brunette from seeing the outside and a digital clock with the time 11:47 PM in big red numbers. Her golden eyes kept looking around the place, until they landed on a black sofa just to see the silhouette of someone laying on the furniture. Rose squinted her eyes until they adjusted themselves to the poor light and noticed that it wasn't just one but two laying on it. Bisca had her arms protectively around Asuka, both of them covered with a yellow blanket and fast asleep.

Last thing she remembered before passing out was having her last words with her father, a memory that made her tightly grab the white sheets that covered most of her body. She bit her bottom lip to stop it from trembling and took a deep breath. Rose didn't want to make her last father's words to be in vain. She didn't know what happened after she lost consciousness, or how things ended with Tartaros.

"You woke up faster than I expected." Bisca's sleepy voice filled the small room.

Rose looked to where the green haired woman was now sitting on the sofa, carefully moving Asuka away from the edge so she didn't fall. "What happened?" She asked. Her battle with Madeleine was still fresh in her head, but she also wanted to know what happened after. All she could think of was that they won against Tartaros - if it wasn't like that - she wouldn't be having a conversation with Bisca at that moment.