94﹒⪩ 𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗌

Gray opened the door to the infirmary, leaving it wide open for Lyon and Rose that were not too far behind

Gray opened the door to the infirmary, leaving it wide open for Lyon and Rose that were not too far behind. He had rushed ahead of them trying to make sure the dragon slayer could get proper treatment the moment they got inside. The ice mage looked around, Kagura was sitting next to a bed where Erza laid unconscious while Wendy took care of her injuries; and Juvia with some Mermaid Heel's members were sitting on the beds surrounding them. Close to them, Laxus was laying on one of the beds with most of his body covered with bandages. His dark blue eyes kept looking around, focusing on one of the empty beds near his own guildmates. "Lyon! Over here!" He said drawing the attention of everyone that was still awake in the room.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia called out for the ice mage while standing up from her bed with dreamy eyes. "You came back to Juvia!" She excitedly said, her love for the mage blinding her abilities to read the worry in his eyes.

During their way there, Lyon and Gray tried their best to keep a comfortable trip for Rose by dulling her pain with their ice magic. However, midway their magic wasn't of much help when the dragon slayer started crying once again - her side started to hurt even more the longer she was exposed to it. Lyon rushed inside with Rose in his arms, her rigid breathing setting them in panic on their way to Mermaid Heel. Her body was covered with blood from her injuries, tears from suppressing her pain and the sweat from all her struggles and battles she had to confront herself. He followed Gray through the room until he reached an empty bed close to Erza. Lyon laid Rose in bed, his hand quickly moving the openings from her floating coat to the sides, drawing a gasp from him. Part of her bandages and the bottom edges of her black shirt had small shards of glass coming out of her side wound - as if it was part of her.

"What the hell?" It was the only thing that Gray could muster at what he was watching. "Uh.. Wendy? I think you should check this out." He said, finding it impossible to keep his eyes away from it.

"Coming!" She exclaimed while healing the few last injuries from the redhead. She wiped her forehead while she made her way toward the ice mage. "What is it, Gra-" She cut herself mid sentence when her brown eyes came into sight with the unusual injury on Rose's body. "How did that even happen?" She asked no one in particular. Wendy tried to use her magic for her to check what was wrong with the dragon slayer, but the moment her magic came into contact with her body, Rose started screaming in pain. Her scream startled everyone in the room and drew a loud gasp from the mages around her - the shards coming out from her side started to grow even more as if it was feeding off the sky dragon slayer's magic.