58﹒⪩ 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗒; 𝗇𝗈 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾

Rose found herself in the middle of a war zone, destruction was on every corner her golden eyes managed to see

Rose found herself in the middle of a war zone, destruction was on every corner her golden eyes managed to see. No building was standing and everything was on fire, there was no sign of any living thing around her; no trees, no birds singing, not even the wind was whispering its melody into her ears. The place where she was standing felt so familiar but it was so unrecognizable, everything was out of place. Years of hard work was turning into dust due to the flames eating everything on its path.

The brunette was confused about what was happening. The last thing she remembered was her battle with the strange man and in a lot of pain. However, there was no sign of him or the pain that ran through her body the moment she tried to use her magic. Rose looked down to her hands, opening and closing them before letting a thin coat of lightning cover them. A sigh of relief escaped her lips, she was no longer under the control of someone else, she was free.

Rose looked around her, hoping to find anyone that could explain to her what happened. The battle between her and the water mage might destroy some things that were on the way, but never to that extent. She would have been very careful, especially if there were civilians around her. She started walking through the destroyed town, worried that she might have done it when she wasn't aware of her own actions. Rose gently hugged herself afraid of the consequences that not only she would be facing but also how it can affect the others.

"Freed!" She called out for the green haired man, with hopes that he would be around somewhere with the others. "Evergreen! Bickslow!" She kept calling for her friends, they were near her before she lost consciousness, the only thing she could think of was for their wellbeing. After Fairy Tail was disbanded, Rose had spent more time with the Thunder Legion and Laxus compared to the other members she still had contact with. Just like how much she cared for Wakaba, the Connell, and the Conbolt families, Rose would do anything for those three and Laxus.

The brunette kept walking and it didn't matter where she went, everything was deserted. It was like she was the only human left in the world, chaos was unleashed and she was the unlucky survivor. Rose slightly shook her head and softly slapped both of her cheeks trying to take away those negative thoughts out of her mind. She knew how strong all of them were and she should be more than positive that she'll find them safe and sound.