89﹒⪩ 𝗁𝗂𝗆, 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇

Rose walked back to the guildhall while putting on a long, dark floating coat

Rose walked back to the guildhall while putting on a long, dark floating coat. After finishing her conversation with Master Makarov, the brunette went inside to one of the spares rooms in the building and changed into something else. She was wearing a black tank-top that ended just beneath her chest. The top right side was cut lower than the left side and held by a spaghetti strap. Along with a pair of black skinny jeans, revealing her Fairy Tail guild mark half encased with part of her ancient seal tattoo and a pair of matching boots. Her long light brown hair was naturally down with nothing but her hairpin shining a bright white on her left side.

"How usually is the guild?" Aella wondered out loud, following the brunette's every step. "You know, without all of this going on..."

Rose smiled at the memories playing on her head. "Very rowdy." The brunette said with a soft laugh. "It might sound a little negative if you haven't personally been around, but everyday there is always something entertaining happening. All the members are very special and unique in their own ways. Very supportive and protective with each other, so don't let their fights and arguments fool you." Rose looked at her side and smiled at the young girl. "Fairy Tail is a place for everyone, even for you if you ever decide to have an adventure of your own."

Aella shook her head before looking down to her own steps. "I doubt things would be any different once we go back home." She said with sadness. "Ever since you came into our lives things had changed a little bit but not entirely. As much as I'd love to get to see the world with my own eyes, I have responsibilities and duties to fulfill at home."

"We all do..." Rose murmured.

"Rose!" The unison of two different tones of voices caught the brunette's attention away from the harpy - one filled with slight anger and the other one of happiness.

The brunette sheepishly smiled when she noticed three familiar faces sitting near the bar, feeling like a small child when she noticed the hard stare coming from Macao himself. "I didn't know you guys were here." She said while extending her arms wide open for Romeo - who was making his way to her with a big smile. Rose welcomed the young boy with a hug and a kiss on the top of his head. "Hey buddy, how are you holding up?" She asked.