41﹒⪩ 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝖾

After they returned to the cabin, Laxus woke everyone up to inform them of the situation, they all decided that it was better to return to the guild and see if someone could treat Rose's eyes

After they returned to the cabin, Laxus woke everyone up to inform them of the situation, they all decided that it was better to return to the guild and see if someone could treat Rose's eyes. The brunette wasn't able to open them and the skin on her upper face was red and very sensitive, due to the substance that was shot at her earlier that night. They took the first train leaving for Magnolia, making it back to the guild early in the morning - way before it got packed with guild members.

Rose felt something cold being gently rubbed over her skin before putting bandages around her eyes. "You always get yourself into trouble. Next time they call me to attend to your injuries so early in the morning I would let you suffer." Porlyusica annoyingly said. The brunette sheepishly smiled at her. She was already used to the old woman's lectures, to the point where she just smiled and let her talk away without interruptions. Porlyusica huffed when she noticed the tiny smile on her lips even when she wasn't in the right situation to do such a thing. She let go of a sigh as she looked toward both Dreyar who were in the infirmary waiting for her to be done with the brunette. "She'll be fine in a couple hours, but she needs to keep those bandages on until tonight." She said. "I'm going back to my house, hope this is the last time you call me this early, Makarov."

Master Makarov nervously laughed at the healer. "No need to worry Porlyusica, it won't happen again." He said while following her out of the infirmary.

"Laxus?" Rose quietly called out for the blond once she heard the door being closed.

The lightning dragon slayer hummed in response, turning to look at her. She might be out of danger, it might be a simple injury but he still didn't like to see her that way. Rose got off of bed - both her hands extended in front of her like she was looking for something. He got off the wall he was leaning on and walked towards her, gently holding one of her hands. The moment she felt his hand holding hers, a smile tugged on her rosy lips and turned her head to face him - even when she couldn't see him.

"Can you take me to my apartment?" She asked before biting her bottom lip while feeling a little nervous. "I don't want Bisca and the kids to see me like this."