12﹒⪩ 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇

Rose was in her corresponding room packing her belongings

Rose was in her corresponding room packing her belongings. The three months they were given to train were already over and everyone was getting ready to take the next train to Magnolia. A knock on the door made her look away from her duffel bag for just a moment, her golden eyes widening when they landed on Laxus' tall figure who was leaning on the doorframe with his arms folded in front of him. "I'm almost done, sorry for keeping you waiting." She said, a little embarrassed.

He shook his head with a tiny smile on his lips. "Take your time, the train won't be leaving for the following two hours." Laxus had noticed how Rose grew to be more comfortable around him and the others, to a point that they started to notice it when she stopped stuttering during her speech. The Thunder Legion and him were happy when they first noticed, for them it meant that the brunette trusted them. "I just wanted to thank you for letting us stay here all this time." He said.

Rose smiled at him before going back to put the clothes she had folded, laying in bed inside of the duffle bag. "No problem... Besides, I should be the one thanking you."

"Why?" He asked, a little confused.

"Well..." Rose trailed off a little bit with a shy smile adorning her rosy lips. "Without you being here, training wouldn't be as fun as it was."

A barely visible blush adorned Laxus' cheeks at her comment. He couldn't deny that it was true, training wouldn't be the same without having her around. One thing he hoped is that after the Grand Magic Games she could stick around more often. He wasn't the only one who wished that, even the Thunder Legion also wanted the brunette not only to spend more time with them but also be part of their team. They already felt like she had always been there with them from the very start.

Rose zipped her bag and put it on before taking her white bunny-shape barrette to hold her bangs to the left side. "Are you ready for the games?" Rose asked, now standing in front of him.

"I suppose." He said while getting off the doorframe and stood outside in the corridor. They both started walking toward where the others were waiting and looked down at her. "Are you?"