03﹒⪩ 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒

Bisca was standing in infirmary putting away the folded laundry into their corresponding drawers, her purple eyes would take a glance to the two kids in the room accompanied while they played on the side

Bisca was standing in infirmary putting away the folded laundry into their corresponding drawers, her purple eyes would take a glance to the two kids in the room accompanied while they played on the side. Ever since they got back from their previous missing, both Bisca and, surprisingly Romeo, had stayed in the guild while looking after the brunette. It's been two weeks since then, and there was no sign of her waking up. Bisca and both her guildmates, Kinana and Laki, were in charge to take care of the brunette's needs, make sure she was comfortable, clean and changed her bandages when it was needed. Even when Porlyusica wasn't a fan of being around people, the elderly woman would come once a day to replace the serum used to give the girl the nutrients she needed while was unconscious.

"Mama she sleeps too much." Little Asuka said in her tiny voice. She was sitting on the same bed as the brunette, her plushies completely scattered all over the girl's covered legs. "She is like that pwincess... sleeping beasty." The little girl added, her comment drawing a soft laugh from her mother.

"You mean sleeping beauty, honey?" Bisca questioned while smiling at her daughter.

"Yes yes that!" Asuka exclaimed while frantically nodding. "Then we need to find a pwince to wake her up!" She beamed.

The older woman smiled at her daughter's innocence, hoping it won't go away for a long time. In the kind of world they live in is not a fairy tale, it was a very cruel one and she didn't want Asuka to realize that at such a young age. "A prince eh?" Bisca wondered aloud. "But where can we get one?" She asked, trying to go along with her daughter's idea.

Asuka stared back at her mother with her big purple eyes, curiosity all written all over them. She didn't have any idea where to find one but then something shone on her eyes as if a good idea had just pop-up in her mind. The little girl looked at her side to the body sitting on a chair just next to the bed and pointed at him. "Romeo can be her pwince, right Mama?" Asuka suggested.

Asuka's suggestion took Romeo by surprise. "N-no, I can't be her prince." He stuttered.

The little girl tilted her head to the side while looking at Romeo a little confused. "But you awe a boy, why can't you be her pwince?" She asked.