25﹒⪩ 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌

A knock on the door made Rose look away from her book

A knock on the door made Rose look away from her book. She was sitting in one of the armchairs near the window in the room buried between her blanket. She had no idea who could be looking for her, everyone was already on their way to the castle to get ready for the ball hosted by the King. Rose got off the chair and walked across the room toward the door and quickly stopped herself from opening the door. She stared at it for a second with her heart starting to beat rapidly against her chest. "Who is it?" She asked with a little edge in her voice. Ever since she was attacked, she rarely was by herself - that night being the first time. Deep down she was still scared that Ivan had managed to get himself free or even one of his followers would come in search for her and take her away.

"It's only us, Rose." Bisca's voice sounded on the other side of the door.

At the sound of the familiar voice, the brunette opened the door without any hesitation, finding both Bisca and Evergreen in the hall. Rose lifted one of her eyebrows in confusion, it was rare to see those two together. Evergreen was always with her own group and Laxus, but seeing her with Bisca was very strange. "Did something happen?" Rose asked them, unaware of why they were there in the first place.

"Well... We went to the castle to get ready and everyone was there but something was missing. More likely someone." Evergreen said, giving a pointing look at the brunette.

Rose looked back to her room to see if there was someone else besides her in the room. Sometimes she could be so deep in her books and forget if there was someone else there with her.

Bisca chuckled a little bit at the brunette. "It's you silly." She said with a smile.

The dual dragon slayer looked at her a little deadpanned, of all people Bisca knew Rose wasn't a fan of those kinds of events. Having too many people around and wanting to talk to her wasn't one of the things that she would sign up for. Rose would avoid any kind of social event if it was possible, and one hosted by the King himself wasn't an exception.

The green haired woman looked at Evergreen. "Told you she is not going to be happy about it."

"She hasn't said anything yet, Bisca." Evergreen said before looking back at the brunette. "Let's go before we are late." She urged the girl standing in front of her.