10﹒⪩ 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆

Things between Laxus and Rose were a little awkward at the beginning, but Rose was thankful that anything that happened that night Laxus kept it to himself, and never touched the topic again

Things between Laxus and Rose were a little awkward at the beginning, but Rose was thankful that anything that happened that night Laxus kept it to himself, and never touched the topic again. Rose was also grateful that he didn't treat her any differently to what he used to. She didn't like it when people looked at her with pity or felt sorry for her. She already knew she was broken, she knew that the person she shows to others is not completely her true self. However, she didn't like it when people reminded her that she wasn't as strong as people believed she was.

"How do you do it?" Evergreen asked the brunette who was easily rolling up several layers of beaten egg. She had failed to do it three times until Rose offered to help her.

"It's easy Evergreen... It's different if you don't know how to cook." Bickslow commented while stealing a piece of tamagoyaki from the plate.

"Hey! Those are for dinner!" Evergreen slapped his hand and took the plate away from him. "And I do know how to cook!" She defended herself before turning back to Rose. "It's like you are an expert."

Rose laughed a little under her breath. "I'm not an e-expert." She said with a smile forming on her rosy lips. "I had to learn when B-Bisca wasn't around and it was only me a-and Asuka, plus Romeo."

Evergreen smiled at the girl next to her. She had grown fond of Rose with every second they spent together. During the time they had been there, she could see how comfortable and open the brunette had become around them. She no longer looks as nervous or anxious - except for a few moments - as before when she would talk to them. Rose was a wonderful person to be around and she was glad that they were having the chance to meet her. "I noticed you are close to them." She softly said to the brunette.

Rose hummed with a nod while she put the tamagoyaki on plate along with the rest before Evergreen got the chance to cut it into pieces. "Bisca and Alzack looked after me for a while..." She trailed off while putting some vegetables on the cutting board and cut them with ease. Evergreen noticed the nostalgia written on her eyes while she talked. "They h-helped me a lot and they still do. And well... Asuka and Romeo always tried to make me join them on their things until it b-became something normal for us."