11﹒⪩ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗌

Both of their bodies became one with lightning while meeting midair at high speed and blocking each other's attacks

Both of their bodies became one with lightning while meeting midair at high speed and blocking each other's attacks. None of them were holding back, and they were planning on taking advantage of the thunderstorm that nature had given them. Their fists met, creating a force that pushed them away to opposite sides. Rose made a backflip in the air and her feet met the surface of the barrier and launched herself toward Laxus with her hands close to each other with a sphere mixed with light and lightning between them. Rose released the attack into a straight beam toward the dragon slayer.

Laxus used his lightning dragon's roar to counterattack and overpower her. Rose's golden eyes widened, extending both of her open hands, summoning a magic circle in front of her while creating a light shield in front of her. When the lightning dragon slayer's met with her shield, it split into two, keeping it away from touching her body. Rose landed on the ground, her bare feet meeting the cold ground before using her lightning to enhance her speed. She appeared in front of Laxus in the blink of an eye taking him by surprise. Rose tried to round kick him on the head but Laxus instantly wrapped one of his colossal hands around her ankle and spun her a couple times before throwing her to the air.

Even in the air Rose faced him while she inhaled a large amount of air and opened her mouth, generating concentrated lightning in it. The familiar attack took him by surprise, it was the first time the brunette had used such an attack. She released the destructive blast, making Laxus run away from the attack but Rose followed him by moving her head around until the spell lasted.

Rose fell to the ground on her feet, making eye contact with the lightning dragon slayer just in front of her. Both of them were breathing heavily and a smile adorned their lips. As if on cue, the both of them engulfed their body with lightning once again and charged at each other for another round. However, when they were just close enough Rose's body gave out, her lightning disappearing from around her before her body started to fall.

Laxus managed to catch her with his strong arms before she hit the ground. "I got you." He said.

Rose laughed a little bit. "I think... here is... where... I stop..." She said between breaths and removed the golden barrier that was surrounding them. The lightning dragon slayer helped her to straighten herself up before removing his arms from around her. Rose looked at the horizon, the sunrise was starting to appear using its golden rays to warm up the dark blue sky. They had been out all night without taking a break and she was exhausted but to her, it was all completely worth it. "L-Laxus?" Rose softly called out his name with a small smile gracing her lips when he looked back at her. "Thank you for accompanying me." She said while giving him a closed eyes smile. The brightest smile he had ever seen on her.