82﹒⪩ 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋

Rose's return marked the start of something new

Rose's return marked the start of something new. She had gone through a lot of changes in her journey. Even if it was a traumatic experience, she still grew up as a person - as someone who became more determined about herself. She had a goal, and that was to never let herself become a monster. Some people saw Rose as a compass that always kept them on the right path, especially to Laxus. Rose was a reminded that if he had never changed who he was - he would never have had the opportunity to meet her or even earn the trust she had on him. The guild was important to him, the one that helped him open his eyes on how wrong he was, but Rose was different, she was his source of light and happiness that ended the traces left behind by his darkest past. Harmony, peace and goodness was all the lightning dragon slayer could sense when she was around, keeping the tormentous feelings that always clouded his mind when she was away. However, there was still one thing that her presence couldn't make any better as much as the lightning dragon slayer wanted.

"It is really cold outside, try to put on something warm before we leave." Laxus advised her from the living room.

The brunette finished tying her lace up black ankle boot before standing up from the bed. "Okay!" She exclaimed from the bedroom. Laxus decided to take the day off from the guild, wanting to take her somewhere. Rose was a little anxious to know where they were going but the lightning dragon slayer opted to keep it to himself. It was always the same, he would keep things like that just to surprise her in any type of way. "How far are we going?" Rose asked him once she made it out of the bedroom and left her blueish-silver, long sleeves open coat and some designs on the sides and sleeves on the sofa. "I don't think I'll be able to keep up with you if it is too far away."

Laxus huffed before a smirk tugged on his lips "I doubt it, if someone can keep up with me it is you." He honestly said. Laxus had known a lot of wizards, even his old comrades - who he had looked up to for how strong they were - but only a few he would consider his equal. "But since I won't tell you where we are going, I'll be taking the both of us there." He said while approaching her to the sofa, where his hand soon cupped her right cheek and brushed his thumb on her cheekbone. Laxus always got mesmerized every time he got the chance to admire her beauty, something that always made him ask himself how he got so lucky. It was true that their relationship had confronted a lot of distress and misfortunes but they always managed to pull through. Laxus tucked a wavy lock behind her ear to allow him look more of her face as if it was the last time he'll see her. When he woke up that morning and his mind was still fogged with sleep, he thought he was just dreaming - that everything that happened the previous night was going to be something he wished was true. However, when he realized Rose was actually next to him, Laxus couldn't believe the joy that took over him.