42﹒⪩ 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

There is always a first time for everything

There is always a first time for everything. Some are just simple things while others are very remarkable ones. In history, there is the first time that there was life on earth, but there are also common first time events such as when a person breathed, took their first step, their first words, their first kiss - even the first thing they got to see once they were born.

The ray of sunlight trespassed the heavy curtains invading the bedroom and the sound of a page turning invaded the quiet room. Rose was quietly laying down in bed, happily enjoying her reading while being engulfed by the warmth and comfort of her heavy blankets. Movement next to her made her look at her side and her lips twisted into a sweet smile when she saw Laxus' sleeping face. He had stayed the night after she had asked him. The events for the past few days had the both of them on edge, but mostly Rose. She used to be by herself in her own apartment but after that mysterious letter, she stopped being a little on edge.

A loud crashing sound coming from outside the bedroom made the brunette frown. She focused on giving it a couple minutes to see if it was only a product of her imagination. However, the silence was broken by something fragile falling and breaking on the floor. Rose got off the bed carefully so as not to wake Laxus from his sleep and put on a cream cardigan, leaving the front loose before getting out of the room. The more she walked down the hall she could hear people talking in a hush tone of voice.

"You should be quiet, Rose probably sleeping." Someone quietly said with their voice being slightly muffled by something in their mouth.

"Wow... who would have thought that Rose has so much food." Another person happily said. "Happy look."

"That is a big fishy... Gimme, gimme, Natsu." Happy demanded the fire dragon slayer.

"We should come here more often since Lucy never has anything." Natsu said, sounding a little annoyed. "Good thing that Rose lives close to her."

Rose leaned on the kitchen island and looked at the fire dragon slayer and the exceed - who were distracted by the items inside the refrigerator. She cleared her throat, making the two intruders flinch and stop them from raiding the refrigerator. They slowly turned to see Rose, staring at them with her arms folded in front of her. "May I know how and why you two are here?" She asked them.