05﹒⪩ 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾

For the past seven years the guild hadn't been so vivid as it currently was

For the past seven years the guild hadn't been so vivid as it currently was. A lot of people were proven wrong, those who were thought to be gone had come back home, their return being a miracle they always wished for. Inside the small building, everyone was celebrating the return of their loved ones with the company of other fellow wizards from different guilds. Next to the counter were Macao and Wakaba sitting on one of the many stools. Macao being the father he was, he kept looking out for his son, content that he no longer would look at the sadness in his eyes anymore. However, there was still one person, he knew his son would still be waiting for. Macao let go of a sigh, even with everyone back, she was still missing. He took another sip from his beer, trying to celebrate along with his guildmates and let his worries take over on the next day. Even with his worries, there were things that stopped him from sending Bisca and Alzack to bring her back. She had been communicating with them and telling them about her whereabouts, and that was something that put him at ease. They knew she was doing well on her own but it never stopped their need to protect her.

In one of the many tables, Romeo was showing off his magic to the pink-salmon haired boy, who was looking in awe at the different types of fire that the young mage could create. Natsu felt like he was in heaven seeing all the different flames in front of him, wondering about what each one of them would taste like. Suddenly, something shiny flew in front of him, the sudden light making him fall from his chair backward. Gajeel loudly laughed at how dumb the the fire dragon slayer was for falling like while Romeo was a little confused of what just happened.

"What was that?!" Natsu exclaimed, drawing the attention of every single one inside the guild, except for one.

On another table in the same room, there was a very tall and muscular man, with blond hair slicked back - its numerous spiky strands pointing backward, while some fell down in a small tuft on his forehead - and a distinct lightning bolt-shaped scar on his right eye. He was sitting on the same table as his three best friends with his arms folded in front of him and eyes closed. Of all people, Laxus was one of the few that never cared too much about Natsu's antics. Instead, he always was one to keep to himself.