16﹒⪩ 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇

Rose felt like time had stopped around her, her golden eyes widened at the sound of his voice, a voice she hoped to never hear ever again - even if it still haunted her

Rose felt like time had stopped around her, her golden eyes widened at the sound of his voice, a voice she hoped to never hear ever again - even if it still haunted her. She couldn't move, it was like her own feet were glued to the ground. Right at the moment she really regretted not letting Laxus tag along with her. She should have known better after knowing he was in town. She had to be cautious, she shouldn't have been alone. Rose took a deep breath, letting both of her arms fall on her sides while tightly closing her hands into a tight fist - to a point her nails would dig into her flesh. In Rose's mind, she needed to act like she wasn't faced by this presence but Rose was terrified. She didn't want to be there. Rose was a strong woman who could fight any dangerous beast, anything and she would be fine with it. But of all the things in the universe, the man behind her was the only thing she couldn't face. Just the mention of his name made her vulnerable and his presence made her even worse. He was the same monster that haunted her dreams, the one that had kept her from continuing her life in so many ways. In her eyes, Ivan Dreyar was more terrifying than facing the devil himself. "W-what do you want?" She quietly asked while remaining in the same spot with her back to him.

"Let's see..." Ivan trailed off as if thinking what he really wanted. "The fact that of all people that managed to rescue someone as useless as you would be my father's pathetic guild. It really was a surprise to me." He started saying while still remaining a couple steps away from the brunette. "What can I say? Makarov always found ways to interfere with my plans and even take away what is rightfully mine." He said with anger. "But what do I really want?" He questioned more to himself. "I thought it would be nice to pay a visit and continue where we left off, you don't have no idea how much I missed my favorite toy." He said with a smirk evident in his voice.

Rose felt her bottom lip slightly trembling while tightening her own fist even more to a point where she was drawing blood. Just the thought of him touching her sent shivers down her spine, and her breathing started to become a little rigid.

"You know..." Ivan said while getting closer to her. "It is rude to give their back to those who are speaking to you." He stopped right behind her. Lightning ignited all around the brunette's body, making the man hum with amusement. "Seems like all your manners went away." He said while his smirk grew even more. "Maybe I should remind you of your lessons."