67﹒⪩ 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒

After her encounter with the person that looked like her father, Luminous got out of the castle to take some fresh air

After her encounter with the person that looked like her father, Luminous got out of the castle to take some fresh air. She felt suffocated with everything that was happening at that moment. The people of Alyna were easy to identify, each one of them had a special charm that would make them recognize each other even for afar. However, Luminous didn't feel that sense of familiarity with the purple haired man in that room. Even when she didn't recognize him from anywhere, what bothered her the most was the way her father so easily sided with a stranger than with his own daughter. The father she knew and loved with all her soul would have calmly explained things, would try to clear the waters without making any of the people inside feel any discomfort. He had never raised his voice, it was all unknown to her and she didn't like one bit of it.

The brunette wiped her tears with both backs of her hands while walking away from the castle's terrains, not caring about the small pebbles that sometimes dug on her bare feet. She needed answers of what was happening, Luminous needed to know who was that stranger and why her father turned into someone that wasn't himself. A lot of things were said in that room, but one had been tormenting her ever since. She didn't understand what her father meant about the harpies, he couldn't be serious about taking their rights away when they had done so much for the kingdom for generations.

Ahead of her, there was a sea of fireflies into the woods, letting her know she was getting closer to her destination. Even when the harpies were part of the kingdom, they always loved to build their house close to nature. Inside the woods of Alyna and close to the city, there was a town built in the large trees. The buildings were united by wooden bridges and some of the trees had large spiral stairs around them, allowing humans to enjoy the place as well. Luminous quickly ran up the stairs toward the largest building in the area, knocking at the wooden door once she was at the front door.

The door was opened by a guard, his expression contouring at the sight of the brunette. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm looking for Anil, is she here?" Luminous said without giving in to his intimidating demeanor.